Biden Foreign Policy

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

that report is 14 hours old and nobody else is reporting any american ships hit that i can find.   for now i will file that along with the houthi claims of shooting down a F-22 and a B-2. in the B.S. file.   

1 minute ago, commando said:

that report is 14 hours old and nobody else is reporting any american ships hit that i can find.   for now i will file that along with the houthi claims of shooting down a F-22 and a B-2. in the B.S. file.   

Yep.

There appears to be some misinformation coming out trying to make it appear that US assets are being hit to cause confusion.

41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This reporting is getting dangerously inaccurate. It seems like there are people out their pushing for escalation with their misinformation.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/explosions-reported-us-consulate-iraq-iran-claims-responsibility/story?id=106390671

Four people were killed, and six were injured in the attack, the Kurdistan Regional Security Council said.

There were no coalition forces or American forces killed in the bombing of Erbil, the Iraqi security source told ABC News.

"No US facilities were impacted. We're not tracking damage to infrastructure or injuries at this time," a U.S. official told ABC News.

That said, I wouldn't be opposed to that launcher no longer existing via cruise missiles.

26 minutes ago, ZRod said:

This reporting is getting dangerously inaccurate. It seems like there are people out their pushing for escalation with their misinformation.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/explosions-reported-us-consulate-iraq-iran-claims-responsibility/story?id=106390671

That said, I wouldn't be opposed to that launcher no longer existing via cruise missiles.

His next post clarifies that it did not hit it's target.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

His next post clarifies that it did not hit it's target.

Gotcha. Yeah, I don't have a Twitter account, so ever since papa Musk took over it's barely usable to me. I can't see threads, comments, or someone's relevant history.

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Further support maybe should be tied to this guy leaving office.

I have no problem with that statement. So long as Palestinians are treated humanly, with equal rights, fair representation in the government, and equal protection under humain laws. I don't think that's what Benji intends though...

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1