Biden and the Courts

SC Court restructuring   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...

13 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Probably the last time Democrats nominate and confirm a Supreme Court Justice for a very, very long time. Perhaps two decades.

I assume you are making reference to which party is in control at the time of the nomination.

But, regarding age, after Breyer retires, there won't likely be any need to for quite some time. When KBJ is installed it will be:

• Plus1 1

This encompasses my view.   I’m glad she got voted in as nothing seemed to disqualify her and the President gets to nominate who he wants as elections have consequences.   But the Left has zero moral high ground when it comes to this process and Biden’s triggered moaning rings hollow to everyone with a brain.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

This will get challenged, it will go before the Supremes, and they'll overturn Roe.

We told you this was coming when McConnell rammed ACB down our throats. Get ready for a scourge of women dying from shoddy back alley abortions because, while you can make it illegal, you can't stop women from wanting control over their bodies. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This will get challenged, it will go before the Supremes, and they'll overturn Roe.

We told you this was coming when McConnell rammed ACB down our throats. Get ready for a scourge of women dying from shoddy back alley abortions because, while you can make it illegal, you can't stop women from wanting control over their bodies. 

And of course the converse is true: the wives, daughters, and mistresses of the men passing these bans will continue to get safe, professional abortions as needed.