OLB Jayshawn Ross [Alabama - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

25 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Ross commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

If it's only a 40% confident, isn't he actually sort of saying he doesn't think he's coming here?

I'm sure it's a little open to interpretation as far as how you select a confidence level.

But it's also possible that he thinks it's more likely that he's coming to Nebraska than any other school.  40% Nebraska, 25% a different school, 10% is one of three other schools, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

30 minutes ago, Decked said:

This is such an odd recruitment. There is something going on here. People either don’t think he is as good as his ranking, academic hurdles, or other 

I think he was/is also looking to be recruited by the big fish. I don’t think anyone minus us in his final 5 is a commit-able offer. Perhaps he just thinks he is better than Nebraska and belongs with Tennessee, OU, etc type caliber that he currently does not have a real offer to. All speculation of course. 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Decked said:

I think he was/is also looking to be recruited by the big fish. I don’t think anyone minus us in his final 5 is a commit-able offer. Perhaps he just thinks he is better than Nebraska and belongs with Tennessee, OU, etc type caliber that he currently does not have a real offer to. All speculation of course. 

https://huskercorner.com/2023/08/20/nebraska-football-jayshawn-ross-reset/

• Oh Yeah! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Jayshawn Ross [Alabama - Signed LOI]