Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, commando said:

the only way to prove a pregnancy is deadly is when the mother dies.   THEN the texas supreme court will grant her permission

This is why, once again, I am right and my ideas are the ones that should be used

1.  Men have no say in abortion UNLESS it is for it.

2.  Clinics all over each state

3.  Abortions are free, period

4.  No ID needed, no age requirement or parents getting involved, no protesting at clinics within 200 yards.  

There, I solved another problem. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

29 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Okay, so I don't now the Ky law...BUT, if this lady "asked" for an abortion and was not granted it and then the baby died in her body...all the lawmakers in Ky that voted for not having abortion should be on trial.

Am I the only normal person that understands being normal?  I have never once heard a good argument against abortion.  Not one. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

So much for those exceptions

BTW…Sawyer Hackett is not telling you the truth with his commentary.   She patient is eligible for an abortion if her Dr signed off on the continued pregnancy being life threatening. 

That said, I am in agreement with you that the law in Texas seems poorly written and this is the type of case that should be allowed.   Ken Paxton is overreaching IMO but the state Supreme Court kinda had to rule the way it did.  

If enough voters in Texas make that a single issue referendum, the current politicians will get the message and loosen up the language or get voted out and the law will change that way.  

and non of that changes the fact that the Dobbs decision was constitutionally the correct decision since no federal law on abortion had ever been passed up to that point. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

We told you this would happen. 

I say it over and over and over...if you are against abortion being LEGAL and FREE with simple easy access...You are part of a huge problem.

1.  You should not have to give your name to get one.

2.  Your age should not matter

3.  No parent consent should be needed

4.  It should be free (or as free as it can be)

5.  Dorky weirdo protesters should not be allowed within 500 yards of clinics.  

That is it, period.  And if you are against abortion, don't get one.

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

The belief of unborn personage may impact in vitro fertilization. But hey maybe more of those people will now adopt the babies other women are being forced to have. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/21/us/university-alabama-birmingham-ivf-embryo-ruling.html

My good friend is director of foster (sort of leading to adoptions) and they are BEGGING people to be foster (and later adopt) kids.

This is why abortions need to be free, no questions asked, and readily available at all times.  

Also, MEN should have NO SAY at all about abortion topics.  

• Plus1 3

Now people in Alabama are asking if they have to pay a bunch more to store embryos forever. Hypothetically let’s say embryos are people. Isn’t keeping them alive forever as a 3 day old couple of cells worse than destroying them?

Also, they’re stored in -320 degrees. I’m pretty sure a living person can’t survive that. 

15 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Now people in Alabama are asking if they have to pay a bunch more to store embryos forever. Hypothetically let’s say embryos are people. Isn’t keeping them alive forever as a 3 day old couple of cells worse than destroying them?

Also, they’re stored in -320 degrees. I’m pretty sure a living person can’t survive that. 

The entire thing is disgusting and horrible. Republicans should be embarrassed that their party is doing this. 

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Surely there are plenty of MAGA women that will volunteer their uteri to save the babies.  Or maybe they were just virtue signaling all along.

• Plus1 2

Good Lord man.  A five minute read, or in his case a 30 minute read, on what IVF is used for would have provided him with enough information to at least not look utterly confused.  Boebert, Madge, or Putinville....who is the dumbest in Congress?