BEST STREAMING SERVICE FOR HUSKER GAMES?

AKHusk

This is my first post.  I couldn't find anything in a search about this, so here it is:

Do you have an opinion on or factual info about which cable or streaming service offers the best value as well as access to all of Nebraska's football games?

Personally I don't care to make time for watching anything other than Nebraska athletics and occasionally other Big Ten football games.  Usually I will just pick one to sign up for at the start of football season and then cancel at the conclusion of bowl season.  Am I cheap? Naaw..

Thanks for the input!

1 hour ago, Loebarth said:

I use amazon prime and hulu.. get all the games too. I also cancel hulu after football and yes, because I am cheap. lol 

Truth is, my smart tv's have youtube and twitch so between those two platforms I get my news, my sports updates and my Lil Red Heidi Hood

That was interesting. I now know how to cook crab and sweet corn on the beach. Go with a hot girl in a bikini. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, AKHusk said:

This is my first post.  I couldn't find anything in a search about this, so here it is:

Do you have an opinion on or factual info about which cable or streaming service offers the best value as well as access to all of Nebraska's football games?

Personally I don't care to make time for watching anything other than Nebraska athletics and occasionally other Big Ten football games.  Usually I will just pick one to sign up for at the start of football season and then cancel at the conclusion of bowl season.  Am I cheap? Naaw..

Thanks for the input!

Do you happen to be my long-lost Alaskan/Husker brother?.....or sister?

• Oh Yeah! 2
15 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Ive used Sling, YoutubeTv and Hulu and I think youtube is the one id use over the other 2. Sling has a bad UI and is a little more glitchy and Hulu wont let you fast forward through the commercials on stuff you have recorded so thats unbelievably annoying. 

I've used a few different services to stream football, but was looking at different options this year. After doing a little research I decided to use YouTube TV again. Cost, channels, and the functionality of the DVR are why I am staying with YouTube TV. 

• Plus1 1