Who should our next HC be?

56 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Another name I wish we'd see mentioned more is Todd Monken... not sure why he doesn't get more attention? Coached at Southern Miss and took a 1-11 program to 9-5 in 2 years, has NFL experience, and has coached with some great coaches such as Brian Kelly, Kirby Smart, & Mike Gundy. He currently makes $2-mil a year as Georgia's OC.

That better be option Q. 

• Fire 1

37 minutes ago, TonkaSker said:

Jim Leonhard baby. Dude is a hall of fame coach waiting for his first job. My favorite candidate this cycle. The guy has “it”. 

Elite teaching and developmental skills, young and extremely hungry for success, an X’s and O’s wizard, and always has his guys ready prepared. All the traits you saw with Stoops. 

Rumor has it he’s a lot higher on the board than people realize. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TonkaSker said:

Jim Leonhard baby. Dude is a hall of fame coach waiting for his first job. My favorite candidate this cycle. The guy has “it”. 

Elite teaching and developmental skills, young and extremely hungry for success, an X’s and O’s wizard, and always has his guys ready prepared. All the traits you saw with Stoops. 

You got that right.  Not offered a scholarship out of high school but walked on at Wisconsin and was All Big Ten (and i think AA).  Not drafted, but ended up playing 10 years in the NFL.  When you believe like that and succeed against all odds, it shows a rare kind of character.  And he knows the game inside and out.  Head coach timber for sure.

• Plus1 2