New Defensive Coordinator - TONY WHITE

TGHusker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just met him personally. He is a super genuine friendly guy. Shook my hand and I told him thanks for taking the job. He said you’d have to be crazy not to want to be a part of this program. I figured that would be the end of our encounter but he proceeded to stop and talk shop with me and asked me if I saw the Carter Nelson commit and I was like,  “I’ve might of heard something, he’s good right?” Just kind of had a laugh together. Super f#&%ing cool. 

He also might have mentioned that there are a couple more high profile croots that will be announcing soon.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

49 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

I just met him personally. He is a super genuine friendly guy. Shook my hand and I told him thanks for taking the job. He said you’d have to be crazy not to want to be a part of this program. I figured that would be the end of our encounter but he proceeded to stop and talk shop with me and asked me if I saw the Carter Nelson commit and I was like,  “I’ve might of heard something, he’s good right?” Just kind of had a laugh together. Super f#&%ing cool. 

He also might have mentioned that there are a couple more high profile croots that will be announcing soon.

You're gonna change your avatar now right? Have to after that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Scofrosghost said:

I have to ask, was this at a function or just a random encounter?  That is really cool to hear!  Excited to see his defense.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scofrosghost said:

• Oh Yeah! 1