RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Yes, and that's a great sign that Rhule has the program heading in the right direction. As you know however, winning games is far more important than winning the PR battle. 

Making Recruiting Noise => Getting PR => High-Level Recruit Interest => Getting Guys on Campus => Connect Commits with Recruits => Commitments => Young Depth => Experience => Developing into High-Level Starters => Wins

We have had most of these steps during the last few years, but the Raiola noise is the loudest in recent years.

However, we have lacked the bolded step, which is definitely the most important. I trust that Rhule is building this program and emphasizing development.

Not to mention we have really struggled with the last step, which is a result of the lack of development.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Getting good players involved PR but is far from "winning the PR battle."

Agreed, simply getting highly ranked recruits on campus or ideally signing with us does not translate to a successful program. Does it improve our odds? Absolutely, however until we win on the field, everything else is just hype and patting ourselves on the back.

1 hour ago, NsideScoop said:

Making Recruiting Noise => Getting PR => High-Level Recruit Interest => Getting Guys on Campus => Connect Commits with Recruits => Commitments => Young Depth => Experience => Developing into High-Level Starters => Wins

We have had most of these steps during the last few years, but the Raiola noise is the loudest in recent years.

However, we have lacked the bolded step, which is definitely the most important. I trust that Rhule is building this program and emphasizing development.

Not to mention we have really struggled with the last step, which is a result of the lack of development.

I agree. Thank you for solidifying the point I was making. 

1 hour ago, chamrocck said:

Any chance flipping this guy back now?  Or will we get a veteran RB from the portal?  We need a big time back.

I think we are trying to bring that big back in from Oregon who was a former 4 star.  Don't know what our chances are but he looks like he could be your cowbell.  He isn't overall fast but definitely has power to break arm tackles.

1 hour ago, Decked said:

We are bringing in an oregon transfer RB in January. No dice this cycle. 

Sorry wasn't trying to steal your thunder.

• Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]