NFL 2023

Mavric

14 hours ago, Mavric said:

Have I mentioned that it's great being and Huskers fan and a Broncos fan...

@Mavric, I don't even know what to think anymore. They have become one of the worst organizations in the NFL, and I'm not sure when it's going to turn around. I think they are in full rebuild mode now, and I anticipate a huge fire sale coming soon. I won't be surprised to see them move Jeudy, Surtain, Clark, and Simmons (which would really suck). Those players have significant value, and I'm afraid that's the only option at this point. Ugh.

37 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

@Mavric, I don't even know what to think anymore. They have become one of the worst organizations in the NFL, and I'm not sure when it's going to turn around. I think they are in full rebuild mode now, and I anticipate a huge fire sale coming soon. I won't be surprised to see them move Jeudy, Surtain, Clark, and Simmons (which would really suck). Those players have significant value, and I'm afraid that's the only option at this point. Ugh.

Jeudy wouldn't at all be surprising.  Or Clark.

Surely they're not going to move Surtain, right?  RIGHT?!??

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Jeudy wouldn't at all be surprising.  Or Clark.

Surely they're not going to move Surtain, right?  RIGHT?!??

I hate to think they would, but I can see it happening. He's probably got the most value of anyone, and for a team that needs so much, if they could get some high picks for him, I can see Payton making that move. I'm afraid that it's going to be some more long years ahead of us Mav...

31 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

I hate to think they would, but I can see it happening. He's probably got the most value of anyone, and for a team that needs so much, if they could get some high picks for him, I can see Payton making that move. I'm afraid that it's going to be some more long years ahead of us Mav...

The Russell Wilson deal pretty much assures more long years ahead. I can’t even stand to watch their games right now.