ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Read this whole thread again this morning. If it truly is down to us, Penn State and Rutgers ... I just don't see any person in any of those programs that creates a perception of how DF fits into their program. At Nebraska, you can see a history of great athletes who have played the QB spot. Thus, if DF doesn't choose NU I'd be surprized. Penn State just doesn't have any histroy there like we do. There will have to be a few other factors that come in to play and are bigger then my perceptions.

Read some updated on Rivals today on DF and Tommy so got me thinking about DF again.

Here's the deal in regards to Penn State. Joe Pa has been getting kids off the East Coast left and right. There are a ton of kids that are in the "mold" of DF that litter that their roster. They probably are really pushing the Derrik Willams angle on him, and with a freak athlete like Devin I honestly can see how that could be a draw for them. They have had the duel threat QBs in the recent past actually and Bolden would fit that mold now, but they are really high on the Mornhinweg kid at QB.

Here at NU the coaches are pushing the promise of letting him start at QB, but Devin can easily end up like Jamal Turner, And that definitely would not be a bad fallback option. The biggest thing NU has going for it as of today is that they are the only school that is being straight upfront with him about letting him start his college career at QB. Personally I think Devin is night and day better than Armstrong in what he can bring to the program as a QB. And that isn't a knock on TA, Devin just brings an added element to the table.

It's basically down to Nebraska and Penn State now. DF really liked the game atmosphere in Happy Valley, but would really like to start out as a QB. The offense he runs at Old Tappan is pretty similar to the one we run now under Beck, so that appeals to him. I like our chances here.

Read this whole thread again this morning. If it truly is down to us, Penn State and Rutgers ... I just don't see any person in any of those programs that creates a perception of how DF fits into their program. At Nebraska, you can see a history of great athletes who have played the QB spot. Thus, if DF doesn't choose NU I'd be surprized. Penn State just doesn't have any histroy there like we do. There will have to be a few other factors that come in to play and are bigger then my perceptions.

Read some updated on Rivals today on DF and Tommy so got me thinking about DF again.

Here's the deal in regards to Penn State. Joe Pa has been getting kids off the East Coast left and right. There are a ton of kids that are in the "mold" of DF that litter that their roster. They probably are really pushing the Derrik Willams angle on him, and with a freak athlete like Devin I honestly can see how that could be a draw for them. They have had the duel threat QBs in the recent past actually and Bolden would fit that mold now, but they are really high on the Mornhinweg kid at QB.

Here at NU the coaches are pushing the promise of letting him start at QB, but Devin can easily end up like Jamal Turner, And that definitely would not be a bad fallback option. The biggest thing NU has going for it as of today is that they are the only school that is being straight upfront with him about letting him start his college career at QB. Personally I think Devin is night and day better than Armstrong in what he can bring to the program as a QB. And that isn't a knock on TA, Devin just brings an added element to the table.

It's basically down to Nebraska and Penn State now. DF really liked the game atmosphere in Happy Valley, but would really like to start out as a QB. The offense he runs at Old Tappan is pretty similar to the one we run now under Beck, so that appeals to him. I like our chances here.

i think when he comes and sees the atmosphere at lincoln during the ohio state he is gonna be just as stoked... that being said im hoping the recruits have a great time during that game and hopefully get both caught up in the moment and make a great choice based on their best interests.....

ESPN has him listed with a 4.77.... whats up with that?

I quit reading 40 yard dash numbers a LONG time ago. They just don't matter and even when they are accurate they don't translate into on-field speed.

Very ture, you can't judge field speed when someone is running in a t-shirt and shorts in a straight line.

ESPN has him listed with a 4.77.... whats up with that?

If that's a 4.77 I'd be surprised. Espn is the recruiting service I'd trust the least out of the three, and I wouldn't trust the other two as far as the SEC could pile money enough to improve those scores.

My guess would be around the 4.6 range strait line, or slightly under. He plays faster then that obviously.