The Walking Dead

• 2 weeks later...

These episodes need to pick up cause I'm slowly losing interest in this show. First half of the season is nothing but a deadly sickness the drew on far too long. This second half is all about emotions and learning about these characters past where Season 2 and maybe the first half of Season 3 would've been a good time for that.

They are slow playing this season because if they keep going to quickly they will catch up to source material ie. The comic. I get the sense they are giving more backstory right now so that the audience gets more attatched so they can kill off one or two characters and make everyone that much more pissed upset when it happens.

I am one of the biggest fans of this show ever and all for character development and being patient, but the second half of season 4 has been frustrating (although still very well done). Nothing has actually happened as far as plot devices. That would be more forgivable if there were more time in the season, but at this point if they actually bring any plot movement it will just be a tease towards next season.

I am one of the biggest fans of this show ever and all for character development and being patient, but the second half of season 4 has been frustrating (although still very well done). Nothing has actually happened as far as plot devices. That would be more forgivable if there were more time in the season, but at this point if they actually bring any plot movement it will just be a tease towards next season.

You mean exactly like last season?

The only season of that show actually worth watching is season 1. The rest of it has just been a gradual let down. The Governor thing was cool until they dragged that war out for a season and a half.