CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

he also scheduled a visit to virgina on the 9th according to scout. didnt know he was even considering them

Virgina :confucius ....

Yes Virginia. The same Virginia who landed the #1 RB in the country. Mike London has been a recruiting machine since he's been there.

The same Virginia that is currently 2-6 and has lost their last 6 games to the likes of Duke, Maryland, Wake Forest, etc. They haven't lost to a decent team yet (unless you consider TCU and La Tech "decent"). They did beat Penn State though.

A close friend of Priest's said a while back that he was "in love with" Nebraska and that he really liked us. Priest has a buddy in AZ who went to Nebraska and talks us up all the time. He knows of our DB tradition and the guys we have put in the NFL.

If we are going to grab a Big One this year... This is the guy we are most likely to land.

Look at who he's visited...

Look at who he's spoken about...

Look at who he has offers from who he's written off...

he also scheduled a visit to virgina on the 9th according to scout. didnt know he was even considering them

Yes Virginia. The same Virginia who landed the #1 RB in the country. Mike London has been a recruiting machine since he's been there.

The same Virginia that is currently 2-6 and has lost their last 6 games to the likes of Duke, Maryland, Wake Forest, etc. They haven't lost to a decent team yet (unless you consider TCU and La Tech "decent"). They did beat Penn State though.

I NEVER said they were good so your whole statement was just pointless. Im actually glad they're bad because im like 1 of 10 Nebraska fans in VA and people tries to talk alot of sh*t to me.

I NEVER said they were good so your whole statement was just pointless. Im actually glad they're bad because im like 1 of 10 Nebraska fans in VA and people tries to talk alot of sh*t to me.

But they are currently in the top 20 in recruiting and I know its alot of good players in the Tidewater region who has them at the top of their list. Do not sleep on Mike London and his recruiting.

They landed the #10 RB (According to espn) in the country, that is far from #1. But nevertheless, looking at their class they have done a good job!

They landed the #10 RB (According to espn) in the country, that is far from #1. But nevertheless, looking at their class they have done a good job!

Lol smh. If I would had looked at espn then I would had said the #10 RB. I looked at Rivals. But im not on here to argue or debate anything. Im a Husker fan just like you all. But here's the link of the #1 RB I was referring 2. http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Taquan-Mizzell-126199;_ylt=AjkVB5xN.xquHiHtJyPb2SBGPZB4

Lol smh. If I would had looked at espn then I would had said the #10 RB. I looked at Rivals. But im not on here to argue or debate anything. Im a Husker fan just like you all. But here's the link of the #1 RB I was referring 2. http://rivals.yahoo....iHtJyPb2SBGPZB4

Whoops, didn't figure there would be THAT big of a difference in ratings! But you were right, my bad.

Back to Priest....I think he is "the get" that would make this class.

I saw him twice this past weekend. Once with a group walking around campus and all looked to be having a good time. The second time was right after TO got to the stadium. My wife and I walked with him (TO) back toward the lockers and they were in one of the common areas waiting to meet up with the team to go out on to the field. All the kids had huge smiles and were jumping around a bit and getting excited almost like they were taking the field.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....simmer down a little. I wasn't saying anything about your post. I was simply pointing out that even bad teams are going to pull a few good recruits now and again. I have been impressed with Virginia's recruiting class thus far, and I also think that Mike London will get them on the right path back to respectability. There is a lot of talent in Virginia, and they are going to be able to land some of these guys, and also be in the mix for some bigger names nationwide.