CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Good article ... I think the writer is sensing what I've sensed ... and we miss out on him. We just have not turned the corner enough to get his pledge IMHO. I see a Domer type team snatching him up. If we do all the little extra things that are needed we could hang in their ... but from his own mouth ... all Nebraska is is "football" ... and with him saying that ... I think their are other teams that offer more "football" then us at the present.

First off, its Bleacher Report, enough said and second, if you are referring to this statement "I know their fans travel well and are very loyal," Willis said. "That's definitely a football town. All there was was Nebraska football. The stadium was packed hours before the game and there were fans everywhere. They are very loyal and they knew all the recruits names during the tunnel walk." then you read it wrong. I believe by that statement his was expressing his awe about his experience.

Good article ... I think the writer is sensing what I've sensed ... and we miss out on him. We just have not turned the corner enough to get his pledge IMHO. I see a Domer type team snatching him up. If we do all the little extra things that are needed we could hang in their ... but from his own mouth ... all Nebraska is is "football" ... and with him saying that ... I think their are other teams that offer more "football" then us at the present.

I think your taking that the wrong way. He means it as a good thing.

No, that's how I took it. I think he concludes their is better football somewhere else.

I know thats how you took it, and it was the wrong way

bullet.gifIt wouldn't surprise me at all now if defensive backs Priest Willis and Tahaan Goodman end up playing at the same school and that destination could be UCLA. The two have played together in the 7-on-7 circuit, the Bruins are a hot program now and playing together in college has to have been discussed since they have a few visits planned together.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1436008

bullet.gifIt wouldn't surprise me at all now if defensive backs Priest Willis and Tahaan Goodman end up playing at the same school and that destination could be UCLA. The two have played together in the 7-on-7 circuit, the Bruins are a hot program now and playing together in college has to have been discussed since they have a few visits planned together.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1436008

If this happens, then I will personally drop a nuke on their campus.

i dont put too much stock into the whole they want to play together thing... more often than not it seems to not work out... sometimes it does.. sometimes more than other seasons... but i dont think its a deal breaker for PW to come to Nebraska...... hopefully we have made inroad after the offical and are keeping up on him..... thats all we can ask for or do right now

Man, I can't wait for UCLA to beat up on USC

Not sure if that would be a good thing....

Isn't UCLA pretty much full at this point. I know you don't turn away this kind of talent but, would they be willing to pull schollies?

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if More started pulling a Lane Kiffin and pulling schollies. He seems like that kind of guy, or maybe it's just because I don't like him.

Man, I can't wait for UCLA to beat up on HAVe

Not sure if that would be a good thing....

Isn't UCLA pretty much full at this point. I know you don't turn away this kind of talent but, would they be willing to pull schollies?

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if More started pulling a Lane Kiffin and pulling schollies. He seems like that kind of guy, or maybe it's just because I don't like him.

No he's just that kind of guy