CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I have a concern with LSU for this guy. He has a really good relationship with Corey Raymond since when Corey was at NU. He's taking a visit to LSU on 11/16 for a game and only has our OV against Michigan to compare it to. I think we will be in the top 3 when all is said and done but I am definitely worried about LSU... not so much Notre Dame though.

I have a concern with LSU for this guy. He has a really good relationship with Corey Raymond since when Corey was at NU. He's taking a visit to LSU on 11/16 for a game and only has our OV against Michigan to compare it to. I think we will be in the top 3 when all is said and done but I am definitely worried about LSU... not so much Notre Dame though.

We should be worried about Notre Dame.... They consistently get top recruits when they are horrible, so if they are good? Ya, they're going to get even more of them....

We should be worried about Notre Dame.... They consistently get top recruits when they are horrible, so if they are good? Ya, they're going to get even more of them....

I wouldnt worry about notre dame with cole luke just committing to ND. LSU is the BIG threat for willis

Bama and LSU dont recruit NEEDS, they recruit everyone that any SEC team wants....... then grayshirt or cut their scholly a year later. It keeps the players from playing at any other SEC, which keeps the other schools down. SEC says you cant transfer to another SEC school, and with sitting out a few years from the gray shirts or transfering to D2 schools, again it keeps them off their opponents teams for as long as possible.

At the Big Red Breakfast they said Priest is planning another visit soon. :)

Thought they weren't allowed to talk about prospective recruits.

They can imply that it is him without saying his name, ie "A certain DB recruit from Arizona is planning another visit."

Ahhh

Me likey!!!!!!

At the Big Red Breakfast they said Priest is planning another visit soon. :)

Where did you hear this? I talked to someone that was there and he didnt hear this, he might have missed it thou.

It was posted in the Big Red Breakfast notes thread on Huskermax.

Gotcha, thats good news as long as its not snowing. He said his face was numb it was so cold during the Michigan game... and i think it was in the 40s. Better get used to it if he wants to play in the NFL.