CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

You realize LSU has 700 DB's this year right??? It is actually 5, but they had 6 last year as well!! Seriously doubt Priest would want to be the 6th!! I think Priest is smart enough to see that. He could be an NFL quality player, even a pro bowl quality player, and go to LSU not start and never be heard from again.

You realize LSU has 700 DB's this year right??? It is actually 5, but they had 6 last year as well!! Seriously doubt Priest would want to be the 6th!! I think Priest is smart enough to see that. He could be an NFL quality player, even a pro bowl quality player, and go to LSU not start and never be heard from again.

I don't think it matters where he goes, he WILL be starting eventually at any school he ends up at. However, I will say if he comes here he will probably see the field sooner then say at LSU.

I don't think it matters where he goes, he WILL be starting eventually at any school he ends up at. However, I will say if he comes here he will probably see the field sooner then say at LSU.

You can say that for about 10 of their DB's the problem is that only 4 or 5 can start!!

So far on the season, Willis has only been thrown at four times and has one interception and 55 tackles.

"Teams don't intentionally throw away from Priest's side out of fear. It's just he's a lockdown corner and his receiver is covered. He doesn't gamble. He just does his job. They moved him to safety for one game and that ramped up his tackle totals. He had 18 tackles in that one game."

So far on the season, Willis has only been thrown at four times and has one interception and 55 tackles.

"Teams don't intentionally throw away from Priest's side out of fear. It's just he's a lockdown corner and his receiver is covered. He doesn't gamble. He just does his job. They moved him to safety for one game and that ramped up his tackle totals. He had 18 tackles in that one game."

ov5hW.gif

Good article ... I think the writer is sensing what I've sensed ... and we miss out on him. We just have not turned the corner enough to get his pledge IMHO. I see a Domer type team snatching him up. If we do all the little extra things that are needed we could hang in their ... but from his own mouth ... all Nebraska is is "football" ... and with him saying that ... I think their are other teams that offer more "football" then us at the present.

Good article ... I think the writer is sensing what I've sensed ... and we miss out on him. We just have not turned the corner enough to get his pledge IMHO. I see a Domer type team snatching him up. If we do all the little extra things that are needed we could hang in their ... but from his own mouth ... all Nebraska is is "football" ... and with him saying that ... I think their are other teams that offer more "football" then us at the present.

I think your taking that the wrong way. He means it as a good thing.

No, that's how I took it. I think he concludes their is better football somewhere else.

No, that's how I took it. I think he concludes their is better football somewhere else.

I try giving you the benefit of the doubt even though I have your post blocked but your endless pessimism is so overbearing in every thread I see you in, it's unreadable. EVERY thread you just have to say something dogging us and to be quite frank, we're winning, can't you savor that just a bit?

• Fire 1