CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Supposedly he has postponed three visits to LSU and does have a visit to Virginia. I think we could be in real good shape with The Priest!

Think of the devine implications if our secondary next year is staffed by both Stan the Babtist and the Priest...............

Supposedly he has postponed three visits to LSU and does have a visit to Virginia. I think we could be in real good shape with The Priest!

Think of the devine implications if our secondary next year is staffed by both Stan the Babtist and the Priest...............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Devine

Still sore we let this kid get away? :lol:

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Noel_Devine

I was under the impression he would never have qualified.

The only place he wouldve qualified for was West Virginia. Mainly beacuse their only requirement is that you breathe strictly through your mouth.

The only place he wouldve qualified for was West Virginia. Mainly beacuse their only requirement is that you breathe strictly through your mouth.

And that is irony coming from a state full of mouth breathers and knuckle draggers...Oh and couch burners

• Fire 1

Just a FYI: Safety Max Redfield decommitted from USC this weekend. Will be interesting to see if they up the heat on Priest to try and fill his spot. Maybe they go after Tahaan Goodman instead. We'll see I guess...

Lane must have seen that highlight of Johnny plowing him over and pulled the plug on it. I feel SOOOO bad for USC though. They just can't catch a break. (I don't think I should have to put the sarcasm thing here)

Virginia visit got moved back to December 1st to "spend more time with him" Apparently announcing at the AAA game so Virginia and LSU want last crack at him before he decides. Im trying to be careful saying hes ours to lose, but i really think we are in the lead here. I think his trainer being a Nebraska alum had him turned in our direction long before most of us even knew about him. The only visit he hasnt cancelled or moved was his visit here. Trying to be cautiously optimistic, weve been burned the last 2 years by 2 guys that will remain nameless.