CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

If I'm the coaches, selling ourselves to Priest:

Look. You've seen the games. We both know that those performances are unacceptable. And ultimately, it comes down to athletes. We can show you what true, physical players (Suh, David, Amukamara, Dennard...) can do in this defense... and we're more than capable of taking you to their level. We don't send rookie players to the NFL- we send rookie STARTERS to the NFL. No coming here and sitting on the bench for 3-4 years. No, we're talking the chance of playing early; check our depth charts.

I don't know what else you could tell the kid that he'd want to hear.

If I'm the coaches, selling ourselves to Priest:

Look. You've seen the games. We both know that those performances are unacceptable. And ultimately, it comes down to athletes. We can show you what true, physical players (Suh, David, Amukamara, Dennard...) can do in this defense... and we're more than capable of taking you to their level. We don't send rookie players to the NFL- we send rookie STARTERS to the NFL. No coming here and sitting on the bench for 3-4 years. No, we're talking the chance of playing early; check our depth charts.

I don't know what else you could tell the kid that he'd want to hear.

That should be the selling point to most the recruits we are after.

Ciante has been playing better than he has before but still is a liability in coverage. Always has been. If he wasn't beat on a play he has benefited from balls being under thrown since his first game.

Any ways back to the topic.

Priest is the grand poobah left on the board. Don't think it is as improbable as some may make it seem

ciante is a sure tackler and gets off blocks well for his size. he should be put into a hagg role and i think thats where pelini is trying to have him.

Need to take either Priest Willis, Mackensie Alexander, or Dashon Hunt in this years class, or maybe more than one

Nebraska had better take all three if they want to come here. You don't turn guys like those three down.

Can you imagine Willis and Alexander at opposing corners? Lockdown!!!

Need to take either Priest Willis, Mackensie Alexander, or Dashon Hunt in this years class, or maybe more than one

Nebraska had better take all three if they want to come here. You don't turn guys like those three down.

Can you imagine Willis and Alexander at opposing corners? Lockdown!!!

I'm sure Bo would find a way to put them on the same side so they couldnt be on the field at the same time.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

He says that he will be here for the game. This would be a huge get. While it sounds like Mackensie Alexander is out of the picture, a defensive backfield with Priest, McWilson and possibly Dixon would sure be a talent rich backfield!

Don't forget Charles Jackson and Jonathan Rose. :)

Absolutely! I thought about mentioning them, but if any of the guys in this class redshirt then they will only be sophomores Jackson and Rose's senior year.

(sorry for taking over the threads tonight...I'm sitting in class and am really bored)