CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

is set to unofficially visit LSU on August 10th per 247

Well, there goes our chances. Every time I hear LSU or USC I get a little nervous. I guess we will see...

Could really use some good recruiting news. Was hoping he wouldn't hit LSU for a while and they might fill-up.

Frustrating part is that we've had all-conference guys going to the NFL. We should be able to recruit db's. The rumor about the cb from Cali turned out to be premature but the kid from Alabama shows we're starting to move down the board a bit. Not surprising since the Dixon decommit brought us back to zero cb's, but it's still a little disheartening.

i think its a pretty good year so far.... but its also a year thats moved very very quickly... we are moving backwards a lot earlier than from what i can recall in the past.... i think our effort has been pretty solid... id like to see TJ land some CB's or two at this point...... i remember reading somewhere in one of the news articles about everyone pretty much acknowledged that some of our recruits we have signed in Bo's class have kinda been WTF kinda of guys.... here is hoping we dont hasve to fall back into that again this year.... Michigan is only growing stronger and OSU is gonna be right there... we need to keep up or its just gonna be that much harder.....

is set to unofficially visit LSU on August 10th per 247

Well, there goes our chances. Every time I hear LSU or USC I get a little nervous. I guess we will see...

LSU has been in the picture all year, in fact he canceld a trip there last month. We are still in good shape. It will come down to us and LSU is my guess with ND on the outside looking in. And the longer he waits LSU be will full, and hes going to take his officials so well be alright. We just need to tear it up this year, and we could finish with a big big class

Fowler, why dont you think USC is still in the running? From wehat i heard, they are looking for one more DB before they are done. I would love for him to end up as NU, I just cant see him anywhere else but USC or LSU.

They are definitely not out of it, but they are in a position where they would have to make room for him if he wants to go there because they are at 75 right now... so someone will have to get pushed out, which i agree they will do if they have to. I think if he really wanted to go there badly he would have committed when the pressure was on, shows me he is not dead set on going there. Rumor on the USC boards, they told him that they wanted him to commit and he said he still wanted to take some visits, so they took Prevot instead of him. If it does come down to USC being out of it, its huge for us because he will pretty much be going away from home to play so distance wont be a factor.

We can only dream but our class could end up being huge at the end of the season.

Toby Johnson No1 JUCO recruit this year 5 star

Beau Sandland top 5 Juco highest 4 star

Priest Willis Top 50 player most likely would give us a better than good shot at Goodman another top 50 player. Just gotta win baby win. The defensive class would be unbelievable. We win the Big 10 and this could happen very easily. Al these kids are alredy high on us, just need that little push IMO, going 11-1 would be huge.

Its not too far fetched if you think about it.... Beau and Toby have already visited and Preist has an offical set up so all three will have visited.

I can't see this class being "huge" even with those mentioned Fowler. USC and Michigan have "huge" classes. Right now we look to have an average class comparing it to others. At best it looks to be a Top 20 class and not any better least from a star aspect. We have seemed to miss out on the bigger fish which we all know is pretty normal.

It would be huge for our program to land those kids. Like my Pelini quote below says, we dont get that many kids that are ready made like these kids are. So in my eyes it would be huge because the 3 or4 mentioned would play right away and would really help us with our 2013 run....especially the juco kids. I doubt we will ever have the type of class michigan has, not very realistic without a NC run like we did in the 90s...even then i doubt it...have you seen USCs class....ridiculous