Side Judge sideline behavior

Does anyone know where I can find who was working the game last night? The reason I ask is because there was an incident that I would like to report to either the University, the Big Ten, or both.

I work the sidelines, logging highlights for a local tv station. At one point in the third quarter, when Nebraska was driving to the north end zone, before the play when Taylor threw an incomplete pass to the corner of the endzone. First, the side judge yelled at all media to "get behind the yellow line". That would've been fine. Sure, we are technically given the white line, but he's an official, he's got power.

But then he turned his back to us to look at the field, and straight mule kicked a female photographer in the thigh. It was incredibly blatant, and disgusting. I asked her at the end of the game how her leg was, and she said it still hurt, and she's sure she'll have a bruise. I know performance on the field is subjective from a fan perspective, but on the sidelines, that is just ridiculous.

I want to make sure I refer to the correct official when I contact them.

MODS: If you want to merge this into the "Ref's" thread, that's fine. I didn't know if it technically applied as it wasn't really game call related.

Would it happen to be the same ref who threw the BS "targeting" flag, and then flagged Bo for calling him out?

Being at the game I couldn't here who they called the second flag on, but if it wasn't given specifically to Bo then Mitchell completely deserved it. He over step his boundary with the official, ideally he probably should have been warned, but it was enough to warrant a flag.

Would it happen to be the same ref who threw the BS "targeting" flag, and then flagged Bo for calling him out?

Being at the game I couldn't here who they called the second flag on, but if it wasn't given specifically to Bo then Mitchell completely deserved it. He over step his boundary with the official, ideally he probably should have been warned, but it was enough to warrant a flag.

Are we sure the sideline penalty was due to Bo? It looked like a few other staff members were acting out.

To be honest that is down right assault. She could probably press charges. Getting kicked like that has nothing to do with the game. And to do it hard enough to hurt after the game is completely ridiculous. I would turn it into the big ten and all honestly if you know who the woman was that got kicked i would inform her to do the same.