WR T.V. Williams

Since we didn't end up getting a slot type WR, we are prob looking to take one in this class. He fits that mold, and as far as offers go don't put too much stock in to that right now. If he gets out to some camps and has a productive senior season he will see a ton more offers.

“I really want to check out Nebraska,” Williams said to Scout. “Everyone has been telling me about the facilities. I really want to get up there to check it out for myself.”

Saw this in McKewon's review. Who do you guys think he means when he says "everyone has been telling me..." (assuming just our coaches) - can't remember the last time we targeted a kid from McKinney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a commit from Williams during The Opening. Beck spent a lot of time with him and his dad. Williams seemed to really enjoy everything. Williams also said the NU facilities are superior to Those at Texas and Oklahoma (maybe Jason Hall should have come up ;) ).

Hope Farmer helps out from now until The Opening, as they will both be there.

Two tweets today from TV. Based on the timing, got to be excited. Will come down to NU or UK.

TV Williams @Trey1Williams

Today on Father's Day after talking with my family I will be announcing the date and time I will be committing #StayTuned

JULY 9TH 6:30-7:00 PM AT MCKINNEY HIGH SCHOOL I WILL BE COMMITTING AND EVERYBODY IS INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!