nebraskafaninwi

WR T.V. Williams

EZ-E    854

Worried about this kid getting jammed at the LOS. But I guess you can't jam what you can't touch.

3-N-OUT    43
Ran a 3.83 shuttle. Second fastest. Elite time. Didn't run the 40 or hasn't yet

40. Shtl pwbl. Vert. Sparq

4.62 3.83 30.5 39.7 105.93

HuskerFowler    684

There's a debate going on 247 if he actually ran it or not. Word is he did not, and they can't figure out why they have him that time. It would be slow for him as he ran in the 4.3s last year

He only weighed in at 148 thou.

Football Guy Bob    4,428

There's a debate going on 247 if he actually ran it or not. Word is he did not, and they can't figure out why they have him that time. It would be slow for him as he ran in the 4.3s last year

Someone make him a sammich

or a steak

swmohusker    638

Ace Sanders weighed 170 in the draft last year ans was 5'7. He did pretty well in the SEC. This kid has elite speed and a year left of high school. He will be fine. He won't be asked to win jump balls or run over defenders. His job will be to get the ball in space and outrun people.

The Dude    6,479

or a steak

with taters

Stumpy1    1,508

I will get my wife on this

EZ-E    854

RS year is in order. Won't be worried about him when he's at around 165.

I'd rather him be skinny than fat. Wayy easier to build the weight right than to get it off, convert it, and build. The kid is lean and fast. That's what you want. Kenny bell was a stick figure when he got on campus and now he's like 185-190 or something like that.

EZ-E    854

I'd rather him be skinny than fat. Wayy easier to build the weight right than to get it off, convert it, and build. The kid is lean and fast. That's what you want. Kenny bell was a stick figure when he got on campus and now he's like 185-190 or something like that.

Kenny was a beanpole, but he wasn't 5ft8 and 148 pounds.

3-N-OUT    43

ESPN has his 40 time at 4.58....fwiw

gbr93    141

It's a lot harder to build than you think it is. If the mass isn't there then there isn't much to convert. If the kid is really only 148, then I doubt he is able to get any bigger than about 160 or so. That's fine with me though, deanthony Thomas isn't much bigger and we've seen what he can do. No matter how big, you can't tackle what you can't catch.

Thanks_Tom RR    2,212

TV Williams interview at The Opening. When he was asked what schools are standing out, he replied Nebraska (period) and only mentioned Kentucky when asked specifically about them. He did have good things to say about both schools, but makes me feel good about our chances.

corncraze    317

To me it sounds like he was saying that he WAS considering Nebraska. Sounded more like a runner-up speech for us, but I really really hope I'm wrong.

He is very well mannered. Interviews like Kenny Bell.

Danimal    179

To me it sounds like he was saying that he WAS considering Nebraska. Sounded more like a runner-up speech for us, but I really really hope I'm wrong.

Ya, sounds like we are first runner-up. This Kentucky crap is getting old.

I don't like the way he talks about Kentucky being a family and how close he is with the players there. I don't like that at all. They got several high calibur transfers from last year and they are bringing in a heck of a class this year. They really could be a top 4-5 SEC team in the next 2 years. Eeeek.

RedDenver    1,388

I don't like the way he talks about Kentucky being a family and how close he is with the players there. I don't like that at all. They got several high calibur transfers from last year and they are bringing in a heck of a class this year. They really could be a top 4-5 SEC team in the next 2 years. Eeeek.

Top 4-5 SEC on the recruit rankings maybe. Kentucky might have a single good year, and then that coaching staff bolts for greener pastures. But I think it's even more likely they flounder for a number of years until Stoops is canned.

EZ-E    854

Top 4-5 SEC on the recruit rankings maybe. Kentucky might have a single good year, and then that coaching staff bolts for greener pastures. But I think it's even more likely they flounder for a number of years until Stoops is canned.

If Stoops wins 7 games a year he will keep the job at UK.

The thing we have going for us in this deal is that we have a proven offense. UK doesn't.

Savage Husker    534

"We're a big family" "Even if I don't go to Kentucky, we're still a big family"

Hm.

I like that he is expressing thoughts about NOT being at Kentucky. If you can picture yourself elsewhere, doesn't sound like you're heart is committed..least that's my interpretation.

swmohusker    638

Are we really trying to decipher the words of a 17 year old in an interview he gave at a camp to find clues towards a commitment. I hope he is N. We will find out in a few days.

B.B. Hemingway    1,472

ESPN: :star :star :star

ESPN has a three star rating.

Decision tomorrow for T.V. Since we've already added a couple "speedster" slot type players, I can see him going to Kentucky....

iowahuskers    10

Decision tomorrow for T.V. Since we've already added a couple "speedster" slot type players, I can see him going to Kentucky....

I hope we get him, you can never have too much speed on your team

Mavric    9,161

That's my guess as well. Hope I'm wrong.

Danimal    179

We were recruiting Stewart hard back in May and trying to get him up for BRW. But it could be that we really worked for the close when it looked like TV wasn't coming. He'll be used some at slot so having him does decrease need for TV by design or not.

Mavric    9,161

Most the Recruiting Site Analysts have him picking Kentucky. My guess is that we took Lorenzo when we found out TV isn't coming to NU.

We were recruiting Stewart hard back in May and trying to get him up for BRW. But it could be that we really worked for the close when it looked like TV wasn't coming. He'll be used some at slot so having him does decrease need for TV by design or not.

From what I've seen, we would still take TV if he wants N. Just not sure he's going to pick us.

EZ-E    854

Not good enough info to bet on it, but I believe he's N.

Care to share?

Will around 5 o'clock

Mavric    9,161

The Crystal Ball predictions on 247 had been trending our way but there have been three added in the last 24 hours that all went to the TameKitties.

teachercd    2,781

Sounds like LH from RSS thinks he's N

I always liked that guys posts but I thought he kind of quit posting, or maybe he just posts on the pay sites now.