So Which Bowl

ScawFraw

Outback Bowl vs Florida

Outback Bowl vs LSU

Holiday Bowl vs Stanford

Holiday Bowl vs Colorado

Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Wouldn't be disappointed with any of those match-ups, and would LOVE the Colorado game.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18196837/college-football-bowl-projections-2016-season-heading-playoff

At lease one prediction I've found. Pretty interesting.

An Outback Bowl official was on 1620 the Zone last week saying how much they wanted Nebraska at their bowl. I think that's where we will end up. (Would love that! My sister-in-law graduated from UNL and lives in St. Pete. They love Husker football in Florida. It would be a fun game to attend!

I think Delany may be gun shy about sending Nebraska back to a Florida bowl game given poor ticket sales for the two CapOne Bowls in Orlando and the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville.

After regaining my compusure post Iowa debacle, I would like to see the CU match up in the Holiday Bowl or Tennessee in the MCB. I think those would provide the most interest for Husker fans and I also believe the Nashville trip would be the most enjoyable for those who might be going. Tennessee fans really are fun to be around.

The Outback may be perceived as a better bowl but I think what we need as fans at this point is a good time.

Tennessee sucks a little more than Nebraska.might even be a game to watch.Nebraska against lsu or Florida would be painful.

As a Tennessee fan, I agree that Nebraska is probably better than us right now. Plus at least your coach didn't try to get the Purdue job right after the last regular season game, only to be turned down. Here's a thread from our board about a potential Nebraska vs Tennessee matchup in case you're interested.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/269184-tn-vs-neb.html

• Fire 1

Tennessee sucks a little more than Nebraska.might even be a game to watch.Nebraska against lsu or Florida would be painful.

As a Tennessee fan, I agree that Nebraska is probably better than us right now. Plus at least your coach didn't try to get the Purdue job right after the last regular season game, only to be turned down. Here's a thread from our board about a potential Nebraska vs Tennessee matchup in case you're interested.http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/269184-tn-vs-neb.html

thanks for the link.I've never had an issue with Tennessee or their fans.thank bill dance and bonnaroo for that! Good luck with who ever you guys get in your bowl game.