** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I'm with Jessica here that on the computer Twitter shows who someone is following in chronological order. On my mobile twitter account twitter shows people I follow and who the person I am looking at follows first, then it seems to show me suggestions of people it thinks I would be interested in following next. 

1 minute ago, RedOrDye said:

I'm with Jessica here that on the computer Twitter shows who someone is following in chronological order. On my mobile twitter account twitter shows people I follow and who the person I am looking at follows first, then it seems to show me suggestions of people it thinks I would be interested in following next. 

I think it's possible that it's not created equal for everyone.

Its possible everyone has separate setting on their twitter app that they can alter to show things they want. Because it sure seems like some people are seeing separate things.

I assure all of you that Coach Chinander didn't start following our recruits and players recently. There are weird hints if you do look through people he recently followed, for example a random Husker fan named Tim. Why would a d-coordinator for a D1 school start following a random husker fan in the middle of the season? We could do this all day.

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I assure all of you that Coach Chinander didn't start following our recruits and players recently. There are weird hints if you do look through people he recently followed, for example a random Husker fan named Tim. Why would a d-coordinator for a D1 school start following a random husker fan in the middle of the season? We could do this all day.

Lets answer this!

3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I think it's possible that it's not created equal for everyone.

Its possible everyone has separate setting on their twitter app that they can alter to show things they want. Because it sure seems like some people are seeing separate things.

That’s only part of the point. The other part is the fact that the collection of people he is following is way too connected to Nebraska.