** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

This is just how it goes. I've been appalled at some of the UCF fans. "I hope he fails at Nebraska" "He's dead to me"

Seriously? The guy just completed the best program turnaround ever, the best season of your program ever, turned down every program except his alma mater to stay at a G5 school, what more do you want from the guy?

People just identify so much with their teams that they make it way more personal than it is.

You Nebraska fans have been WAY classier than any other fanbase would have been. 

Congrats on your undefeated season!  Regardless of the coaching situation, look upon 2017 fondly.  Undefeated seasons are extremely rare, and I am glad you got to experience one.  it was so much fun watching UCF this year.  I wish you continued success.  Now on to your bowl game - we'll all be watching, of course.

UCF fans will heal in time when Danny gets the right replacement in, and you guys are playing fast and hard again next year.  On the bright side, looks like we took your DC, too -- that's gotta count for something. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Sparker said:

Don't get ahead of yourself!

Hey blame knapplc I am sure plenty of you still hate me. I remember that one guy that is no longer on the board I think he was banned for life or something that hated me with the passion of a thousand suns. I cannot remember his name though, he was a soccer coach at IWCC or something I think? 

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

Hey blame knapplc I am sure plenty of you still hate me. I remember that one guy that is no longer on the board I think he was banned for life or something that hated me with the passion of a thousand suns. I cannot remember his name though, he was a soccer coach at IWCC or something I think? 

No hate from me. I take most of the off season off the board, so I can't remember who hates who when the next season starts. 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

EZ-E

5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

To your credit, you also toned it down a ton.

• Plus1 2