Season Lines For Every Husker Game

Nebraska -7½ (-115) @ Colorado

Northern Illinois @ Nebraska -16½ (-115)

La Tech @ Nebraska -19½ (-115)

Michigan-16½ (-115) @ Nebraska

Nebraska @ Illinois -3½ (-115)

Northwestern @ Nebraska -17½ (-115)

Purdue @ Nebraska -3½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Michigan State -2½ (-115)

Maryland @ Nebraska -3 (-115)

Nebraska @ Wisconsin -12½ (-115)

Iowa -3 (-115) @ Nebraska

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

So ....

Two likely losses (>+10): Michigan and Wisconsin

One probable loss (+4-+7): Minnesota

Five basically coin flips (+/- 3-ish): Illinois, Purdue, Michigan State, Maryland, Iowa

One probable win (-4- -7): Colorado

Three likely wins (<-10): N Ill, La Tech, Northwestern

That would be 4-3 with five coin flip games, meaning 6-6 or 7-5 would be most likely.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

MIchigan...easy....take Nebraska to win outright.

What will be interesting is if we beat Minnesota and look competent in doing so....how much do these lines move?

Yeah, so sometimes they move a ton.  Like, 10 points either way.  Sometimes just a little bit.  

My guess...NU will be favored by the time Iowa comes to town...I could see a 6 point swing.

I think Michigan goes up, probably closer to 20

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, teachercd said:

There is nothing right now that I really like.  Anyone see a line that makes them think "Wow, easy money"?

I really like NU+7.5 at Minny and NU+3 vs Iowa. That extra half point vs Minny is big and I can’t imagine the Iowa line increases any. If it flops to NU being favored at least you could have a good tweener.

MGM finally has teasers :koolaid2:

I might get in trouble this season.

• Oh Yeah! 1

Northwestern @ Nebraska -17½ (-115)

I won't bet the House on it.  But I will bet the Tool Shed that I converted into a Workshop, with all the tools, the fans, the surround sound speakers, the recliner with 2 folding chairs, a card table for dominos and cards and pizza... plus the Ramones/Black Flag/RHCP/Tupac/Bob Marley/Beastie Boys stickers inside to say "go away - this is MY place".  chuckleshuffle

I know against NW it normally turns into some close funky games with them.  It is what it is.  But this year, I will lay the points.  Why? Do you remember the game we had in Lincoln and put up a 50 burger on them???  That's my confidence and what it feels like.  NW is a mess.

Oh, and take Nebraska to win outright against Iowa.  We spanked them last year, and the year before we had them looking like a$$ with Smothers at QB.  Smothers.  What???  No 2AM???  Nah man, we are just going to plug Smothers into the offense this week and be like, whatever.  And we should have sealed the deal.

So yeah, those two are obvious games that stick out and I will put my money where my mouth is :)