Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

Against my better judgement, I didn't kill the thread, but I did move it out of the football forum. It should have never been in there in the first place. It's a low brow topic largely serving as a way for some people to self-gratify over Deion Sanders. It's also an irrelevant hypothetical.

So, if you want to keep discussing the topic, welcome to your new home!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Against my better judgement, I didn't kill the thread, but I did move it out of the football forum. It should have never been in there in the first place. It's a low brow topic largely serving as a way for some people to self-gratify over Deion Sanders. It's also an irrelevant hypothetical.

So, if you want to keep discussing the topic, welcome to your new home!

It’s amazing how a man can have an entire fan base in a chokehold 

2 minutes ago, huskerfan702 said:

It’s amazing how a man can have an entire fan base in a chokehold 

I agree - the amount of people who have insisted about bringing him up on this board over, and over, and over again in the last 12 months is astounding.

He doesn't belong in the Husker football forum unless it's Colorado week. And if people really want to have a debate about whether or not they'd prefer him over Rhule, power to 'em - here's their feeding ground!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I agree - the amount of people who have insisted about bringing him up on this board over, and over, and over again in the last 12 months is astounding.

He doesn't belong in the Husker football forum unless it's Colorado week. And if people really want to have a debate about whether or not they'd prefer him over Rhule, power to 'em - here's their feeding ground!

Hey pal don’t use the kings English to deflect. His success bothers many around here. A person with a decent set of stones wouldn’t be so bothered is all. 

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1