Is this Saturday the last chance to prove we aren't a joke?

BoSolich

It’s a huge game no doubt. 
Win and we can get the monkey off our back and show that Nebraska football deserves respect and we can roll that into a nice little season, maybe get to a bowl game.

Lose like how we lost to Minny….how we lose to everyone frankly…everyone will know two things…
the complete tear down and replacement of a loser football program thing actually works, and we are in for one :Frosty: 2023 season. 
As for being a joke? The Huskers will never be a joke, you can’t take away what this team has done over the years. 
Here’s to hoping they win :cheers

Sanders is a magnet for attention, always has been.  He brought in some real talent, including his son, and they are a very dynamic team.  TCU didn’t know what to expect or how to prepare for them during the first game.  They have talent and they are the media’s darling.  We always hated Colorado.  Now it will be fun to again.  

But this one game, when our team was hardly filled with success for years, is about their hype, their coach. Our time will be decided by more than a game, or a season I am afraid.  Sure the revolving door of coaches and promises is so old it is sickening at times.  I get it.  

But by no means does everything come down to winning this one game.  Our coach hasn’t had a chance.  Temple was I think 2-10 his first season?  At Baylor it was 1 - 11.  His results are universally viewed as successful later during each tenure. 

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, BigRedRig said:

Sanders is a magnet for attention, always has been.  He brought in some real talent, including his son, and they are a very dynamic team.  TCU didn’t know what to expect or how to prepare for them during the first game.  They have talent and they are the media’s darling.  We always hated Colorado.  Now it will be fun to again.  

But this one game, when our team was hardly filled with success for years, is about their hype, their coach. Our time will be decided by more than a game, or a season I am afraid.  Sure the revolving door of coaches and promises is so old it is sickening at times.  I get it.  

But by no means does everything come down to winning this one darn game.  Our coach hasn’t had a chance.  Temple was I think 2-10 his first season?  At Baylor it was 1 - 11.  His results are universally viewed as successful later during each tenure. 

• TBH 1
6 hours ago, HuskerX said:

USC is the real deal this season, so IF Colorado beats them, it will tell us a lot about what Deion has built in a very short period of time.

I see Oregon showing Colorado why they call Eugene “Track Town.”  They will be up against a far different version of speed that day.  Oregon by three touchdowns,  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, BigRedRig said:

I see Oregon showing Colorado why they call Eugene “Track Town.”  They will be up against a far different version of speed that day.  Oregon by three touchdowns,  

Don't go there man! It's like a loot box with a glitch that has 10,001 answers to prove a point. Rebuilding in a short period of time is superior. There's no other avenue. Never will be. Never has been. Every other route is a dead end. Except, there are.