We are Back baby!!

1 minute ago, Number1Huskerfan said:

Long time fan, and just got enough courage to create a screen name.  At any rate, the blackshirts look unstoppable and I am loving what I see from the offense. RTB = Run the Ball. 

Homer take, but give Ruhle 2-4 years and we will dominate the B1G.  Tell me I am wrong comparing this team to the team the last 2-4 years. Just Sayin

Let's go streaking through the quad

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 minutes ago, Number1Huskerfan said:

Long time fan, and just got enough courage to create a screen name.  At any rate, the blackshirts look unstoppable and I am loving what I see from the offense. RTB = Run the Ball. 

Homer take, but give Ruhle 2-4 years and we will dominate the B1G.  Tell me I am wrong comparing this team to the team the last 2-4 years. Just Sayin

Take a cold, cold shower. We've got a long ways to go before we're "unstoppable". In a couple of years we'll be much improved however. 

6 minutes ago, Number1Huskerfan said:

We beat la tech by only 2 tds if you mean back to sucking I agree

3 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Slow your roll, we aint anywhere near back,  We have no oline and we have a really hard time getting to the QB against what should be inferior teams.

True, but we are 2-2.  Next week vs. Michigan could or could not get ugly. Either way,  6 wins is NOT out to the realm of possibility.  6 wins = Bowl game which equals additional practices for the younger players = more exposure to B1G time football  = a better season next year.  

At this point, who cares as a Win is a Win.  FFS why would anyone given the history of the most historic program in College Football snub their nose at a win?

• Plus1 1
Just now, Number1Huskerfan said:

True, but we are 2-2.  Next week vs. Michigan could or could not get ugly. Either way,  6 wins is NOT out to the realm of possibility.  6 wins = Bowl game which equals additional practices for the younger players = more exposure to B1G time football  = a better season next year.  

At this point, who cares as a Win is a Win.  FFS why would anyone given the history of the most historic program in College Football snub their nose at a win?

As a realist I say this in the nicest way I can, please put the pipe down.  Crack is whack.

• TBH 2
1 minute ago, Number1Huskerfan said:

Sweet baby six pound 12 ounce jesus

is this that UNL dudes alt account?

No Nike mentions though?

15 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Slow your roll, we aint anywhere near back,  We have no oline and we have a really hard time getting to the QB against what should be inferior teams.

You beat me to it, especially after what I saw of the Swiss cheese, wimpy O-line.  It was sad, and we could tell that the coaches were attempting to run plays around the weaknesses here and there.

11 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Hi

We couldn't control an injury depleted team that would struggle with the likes of Kearney State.

This team has a steep hill to climb.

It may be 3 or 4 years