****Michigan Game Thread****

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I remember growing up in the late 90s and my buddies dad was an Arkansas fan and he would talk about how good the razorbacks used to be. When do you stop talking about things won 30 years ago? 

So you should just let your history die? In your family do people still talk about things your grandfather or your father did? Do you still feel a sense of pride in those things that they may have done? That's why we hold on to those things.

Just now, Cornbred said:

So you should just let your history die? In your family do people still talk about things your grandfather or your father did? Do you still feel a sense of pride in those things that they may have done? That's why we hold on to those things.

Have you ever looked at your uncle talking about how great things used to be and think “I wish this guy would shut the Fudge up?”

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, roadrat said:

Devaney got beat 47-0 by Oklahoma in 1968. Seems we got pretty good in a few years. Naysayers can just go away.

Call me what you want.  I am sick and tired of watching the same crap year after year after year.  While other crappy teams are improving.  Winning and being ranked.  Doesn't make me a bad fan.  Makes me a fan who wants my team to quit getting its a$$ kicked every week.  And go to a bowl game.

• TBH 4

Just now, Waldo said:

Have you ever looked at your uncle talking about how great things used to be and think “I wish this guy would shut the Fudge up?”

Nope. Let's not convolute the message I said earlier. If you can get pride from the past and hope to get back to that point again it's worth striving for.