The Israel-Hamas War

On 1/1/2024 at 5:27 PM, commando said:

the people who launched that balloon need to be charged with terrorism

No s#!t.  I know being Pro-Pally is the new cool thing for come people (must be the cooler than fighting the climate now) but these Pro-Pally losers need to get lost.  

Charge them and get them in prison. 

• TBH 1
29 minutes ago, commando said:

they f#&%ed around.    now it's time to find out

This Houthi thing feels a bit 1984 to me. We're suddenly fighting this groups way over there somewhere across the sea, but we don't really know anything about them or why we hate them. We're just fighting them again because we're told they're bad now. I realize they are bad, have been attacking shipping, and have US/Israel destruction as their core tenants. It just struck a particular cord with me.

• TBH 1

28 minutes ago, ZRod said:

This Houthi thing feels a bit 1984 to me. We're suddenly fighting this groups way over there somewhere across the sea, but we don't really know anything about them or why we hate them. We're just fighting them again because we're told they're bad now. I realize they are bad, have been attacking shipping, and have US/Israel destruction as their core tenants. It just struck a particular cord with me.

I mean....what else do you want, they are attacking the shipping industry.  

2 minutes ago, commando said:

he's not wrong

Pro-Pally Bros are about to be Pro-Houthi Bros

If this goes on for another two weeks it will be cool to be Pro-Iran

• TBH 1
40 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I mean....what else do you want, they are attacking the shipping industry.  

Pro-Pally Bros are about to be Pro-Houthi Bros

If this goes on for another two weeks it will be cool to be Pro-Iran

ZIM is on a dead cat bounce bro!

the far right is going nuts saying Biden can't do this and calling him a war monger after spending the last few weeks calling him weak for not hitting the houthis.   i bet in less than 24 hours trump will be parroting those remarks.

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

the far right is going nuts saying Biden can't do this and calling him a war monger after spending the last few weeks calling him weak for not hitting the houthis.   i bet in less than 24 hours trump will be parroting those remarks.

Just wait until the SJW's come out saying the Houthis are good people that are misunderstood.  

It is going to get really stoooopid really fast

• Plus1 1