The Israel-Hamas War

4 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

"I've got an idea for sweat shops... air conditioning!"

Sorry, no business case for that. It's up too much of the C-Suite's bonus.

45 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Who says they didn't have concerns before? There have been many articles over the years about Google employees voicing concerns on various issues. The latest I can think of is how incognito mode isn't really anonymous.

I’m sure some did. Google is a big company. I couldn’t find any info about them thinking it was serious enough for them to protest over it. All I could find was this.  

https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/google-workers-joke-that-incognito-mode-is-not-truly-private/

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

There's also a great case for boycotting all Apple products, but that's a line Apple-addicted social justice warriors can't cross. 

Ha!  This is so true!

I love my iphone, I would never get another brand.  

• TBH 1

We now know who'll be distributing food to the Palestinians and the terrorists, the World Food Programme.

CNN: Biden administration secures key agreement for aid distribution from US military pier being built off Gaza coast

WFA was asking Trump to removed the Houthis' terror designation at the end of his term: VOA: WFP Chief: US Terrorist Designation of Yemen's Houthis 'Catastrophic'. Three weeks later Biden does it: CNN: Biden administration to remove Houthis from terrorist list, reversing Trump’s decision. Three years later: CNN: Biden administration re-designates Houthis as Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 2
1 hour ago, Gage County said:

We now know who'll be distributing food to the Palestinians and the terrorists, the World Food Programme.

CNN: Biden administration secures key agreement for aid distribution from US military pier being built off Gaza coast

WFA was asking Trump to removed the Houthis' terror designation at the end of his term: VOA: WFP Chief: US Terrorist Designation of Yemen's Houthis 'Catastrophic'. Three weeks later Biden does it: CNN: Biden administration to remove Houthis from terrorist list, reversing Trump’s decision. Three years later: CNN: Biden administration re-designates Houthis as Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

This has not been a secret. 

You act like this is a bad thing. 

• Plus1 1