2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Im interested in a qb that has more td passes then interceptions.  Yeah his fumbles will need to be cleaned up and worked on but I'm definitely interested in what Cameron Ward brings to the table.  Im also interested in Kyle McCord bc of what type of qb he is.  2 different qb's that could help change the program to where we are sitting at to where we want to go Bowling!!!!

I'm very interested in any of them because they would be an upgrade from what we have currently in the program.  But, McCord and Ward have almost the exact same INT to TD stats and McCord didn't fumble nearly as much.

If it's me, I'm taking McCord.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

From where???

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

How many snaps did each take? I'd guess Cam's fumble rate is less than a quarter of HH's and also interception rate much better and TD rate also much better. Hope Rhule more willing to look into the "why" of stats and not just take them at straight face value. 

Ward 629

HH 634

Not enough difference to matter.

Just now, Cdog923 said:

If I'm ordering the QBs, I'm going Howard, McCord, Sharpen then Leavitt. McCord is the least mobile of the four, but he's got the best combo of arm talent and eligibility remaining. 

Since we're not going after Ward, I like McCord's accuracy and touch. Howard is like a bigger and improved Haarberg, but I've seen enough of injured running QBs. Howard is not as accurate a passer either.

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I'm guessing not very accurate.  They are just based on some algorithm.

No one really knows what these guys are getting paid.  There are whispers and message board rumors, but really only the players and the guys that actually pay them know what anyone is getting.

The school and the IRS know as well.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well this site claims that he had the same number of fumbles as HH (11) and lost 7 of them.  

I'm really not interested.

On the flip side, McCord isn't even on the list so he must have had fewer than 3.

I'm interested.

You’re comparing a guy on one of the least talented rosters in the pac vs a guy on one of the most talented rosters in all of college football. Martinez only had 2 turnovers at K-State because they have a great oline.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1