Things you won't buy again...

19 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh my god...I hate admitting this but I did look into buying one!

But, I just have ice cube trays instead. 

And f#&% YOU!  hahaha

Lol I looked at getting one on prime day but decided against it. My FIL has one but it doesn't keep up with the way we all drink :lol:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, GSG said:

Lol I looked at getting one on prime day but decided against it. My FIL has one but it doesn't keep up with the way we all drink :lol:

I have never really heard/read good things about them BUT I am only of those nuts that looks for the 1 good review and pretends the 1000 bad ones are wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

19 hours ago, GSG said:

Did you buy a bulky countertop ice maker so you can have your nugget ice?

image.png.b87a13e37c4135897a923babb967bc10.png

My neighbor has a nugget ice maker and cube ice maker built into his speakeasy bar (yes he has a special room hidden behind some wall art that you need that you need to enter a number code for the door to open).  And he also has some contraption that makes "large clear ice cubes" for whiskeys and such.

• Oh Yeah! 1

The Whopper.

That "flame broiled" hamburger patty is disgusting, and it stinks up your truck and fingers.  It even lingers on your clothes.  You will smell like a f#&%ing whopper the rest of the night until you shower and put on different clothes.

And also, they smother it with ketchup, f#&%ed up onions and pickles.  Which is the worst combination in food history.  

FU whopper - never again 

PS.  Thread rated 5 stars! chuckleshuffle

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, admo said:

The Whopper.

That "flame broiled" hamburger patty is disgusting, and it stinks up your truck and fingers.  It even lingers on your clothes.  You will smell like a f#&%ing whopper the rest of the night until you shower and put on different clothes.

And also, they smother it with ketchup, f#&%ed up onions and pickles.  Which is the worst combination in food history.  

FU whopper - never again 

PS.  Thread rated 5 stars! chuckleshuffle

About 1 time a year, I will get a whopper and 1 time a year I will get a Big Mac.  And honestly, they are freaking awesome.

I will never get a 1/4 pounder though, I swear they always taste burnt. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

About 1 time a year, I will get a whopper and 1 time a year I will get a Big Mac.  And honestly, they are freaking awesome.

I will never get a 1/4 pounder though, I swear they always taste burnt. 

I never ate a Big Mac after the mid 90s and refused to try it again.

5 years ago I got one from losing a bet. 

Ever since that time I have been getting a Big Mac 8-10 times a year lol - I love it !!!!  It's iconic and delicious.  

The Whopper however,  I kept thinking "oh, that looks and sounds good and tasty".  After ordering I still get disappointed and hate it every time.  I am being honest, it stunk at tasted awful and will not be mislead again.  I couldn't get the stink off my fingers or clothes.  

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1