Things you won't buy again...

1 minute ago, admo said:

I never ate a Big Mac after the mid 90s and refused to try it again.

5 years ago I got one from losing a bet. 

Ever since that time I have been getting a Big Mac 8-10 times a year lol - I love it !!!!  It's iconic and delicious.  

The Whopper however,  I kept thinking "oh, that looks and sounds good and tasty".  After ordering I still get disappointed and hate it every time.  I am being honest, it stunk at tasted awful and will not be mislead again.  I couldn't get the stink off my fingers or clothes.  

The Whopper does have a distinct smell.

The Big Mac is amazing. 

• Oh Yeah! 3

25 minutes ago, teachercd said:

About 1 time a year, I will get a whopper and 1 time a year I will get a Big Mac.  And honestly, they are freaking awesome.

I will never get a 1/4 pounder though, I swear they always taste burnt. 

So apparently the meat for the quarter pounders isn't frozen like the Big Mac meat. Idk about it tasting burnt though. 

We had McDonald's delivered recently cuz, uh, we were not able to drive, and we just got nuggets and fries, but I ordered a Big Mac cuz it sounded good and I hadn't had one in forever. The Big Mac never showed up. I was really really sad about it 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, GSG said:

So apparently the meat for the quarter pounders isn't frozen like the Big Mac meat. Idk about it tasting burnt though. 

We had McDonald's delivered recently cuz, uh, we were not able to drive, and we just got nuggets and fries, but I ordered a Big Mac cuz it sounded good and I hadn't had one in forever. The Big Mac never showed up. I was really really sad about it 

Know the feeling, but that is a total bummer! 

Give it another try and check the sack next time.   The great thing about the Big Mac is how f#&%ed up messy it is, and wet with the special sauce - all in a box !!!  You will want 2 of them chuckleshuffle

17 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The Carl’s Jr. Big Carl is way better than a Big Mac. Had one today…delish. (1st one I ever had).

Whoppers are okay except they put too much mayo on them. Ketchup, pickles, onion, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Classic.

Ummm, you know at BK you can have it your way...right?

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2
44 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ummm, you know at BK you can have it your way...right?

Yeah, that would go well. I’d say light on the mayo and then that’s all that would be on it….light mayo. My way my a$$. :lol:

Anymore I count it as a win if a fast food place gets the order 40% correct.

• Haha 1