QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

ESPN doesn't give a s#!t about any B1G program now, especially Nebraska, unless they're in the CFP.

I agree, and I really don’t like ESPN… but he just spent 40 min on McAfee this week, which is a really long appearance for that ESPN show. They love signing day and cover it better than anyone. He is forcing them to talk about Nebraska 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, HANC said:

We get out this week, he probably has classes unless he is virtual?

Why don’t you check the school’s calendar. Maybe they’re out. I know we’re not. 

maybe he doesn’t want to tempt his algebra teacher to not passing him?  Not getting his diploma could me a fly in the Chardonnay 

• TBH 1
57 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

To be honest, its not going to happen because it would of happened by now.  And im tired of this bull s#!t narative that keeps coming up with it.  If it signs it would be great, but a 18 year old kid is jerking 2 programs around.  And how it looks in todays word that if it doesnt work out for him hell leave for another school in 1 to 2 years if he doesnt see what he wants.  This place has melted down, but not loosing the top pick qb melted down yet.

51ga50.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

11 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

Look boys. This is a classic bait and switch. KD is the guy. He is committed. DR is all about the Dawgs. He is trying to leverage NIL. Repost this when it happens. If not, I’ll eat crow. 

Hope you’re hungry! 
Not a chance Dylan’s dad lets him use Nebraska just as leverage! Also don’t see him doing that to his uncle. Family is too important to them. 
Plus just the fact that he could have been practicing with Georgia this weekend. He’s a Husker. 

12 minutes ago, SWIHusker said:

Hope you’re hungry! 
Not a chance Dylan’s dad lets him use Nebraska just as leverage! Also don’t see him doing that to his uncle. Family is too important to them. 
Plus just the fact that he could have been practicing with Georgia this weekend. He’s a Husker. 

Sorry, its a different world.  Money does things to people.  Id throw all of you under the bus if it meant getting life changing money and i dont think many other people are different from that.  

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!