Nebrasketball @ Wisconsin

Rebounds, turnovers, and fg’s/% pretty much indicate the better team won by the right margin. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it doesn’t look like a terrible stat line. Appears Wisconsin is just better offensively and NU needs to play a helluva lot better defensively if they going to beat ranked teams.

3 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

Rebounds, turnovers, and fg’s/% pretty much indicate the better team won by the right margin. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it doesn’t look like a terrible stat line. Appears Wisconsin is just better offensively and NU needs to play a helluva lot better defensively if they going to beat ranked teams.

Numbers weren't bad for us offensively. Defensively, Wisconsin got hot early to which we couldn't overcome the deficit. Our turnovers definitely hurt us, as did some head scratching whistles. Hope we can shake it off and come back better next week.

6 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Numbers weren't bad for us offensively. Defensively, Wisconsin got hot early to which we couldn't overcome the deficit. Our turnovers definitely hurt us, as did some head scratching whistles. Hope we can shake it off and come back better next week.

Me too…. We play Purdue next. At least it’s at home.