Alright, historically, the Huskers haven't earned the right to be respected in the top 25. And honestly, I don't know that  the should be ranked. However, there are only 2 BIG teams ranked, Purdue at #2 and Wisconsin at #13. The Huskers have a nearly identical record to Wisconsin, but with a win over the #2 ranked team in the nation. Given that, I'm surprised Nebraska isn't even in the "others receiving votes" category. I suppose sh!tting the bed at Iowa has a lot to do with this, but knowledgeable Nebrasketball fans, what will it take for the Huskers to get some respect int he polls?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Alright, historically, the Huskers haven't earned the right to be respected in the top 25. And honestly, I don't know that  the should be ranked. However, there are only 2 BIG teams ranked, Purdue at #2 and Wisconsin at #13. The Huskers have a nearly identical record to Wisconsin, but with a win over the #2 ranked team in the nation. Given that, I'm surprised Nebraska isn't even in the "others receiving votes" category. I suppose sh!tting the bed at Iowa has a lot to do with this, but knowledgeable Nebrasketball fans, what will it take for the Huskers to get some respect int he polls?

Illinois is ranked too 

• TBH 2
26 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Will and intellect on the road.

57 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Probably beating someone like Illinois on the road and continue to win the games they should.

I think W vs Maryland on the road,along with already beating NW and Ohio State at home gets us in the also receiving votes category...sweeping next week and being 18-5 with Wisconsin & road Illinois Ws locks us in the top 25 the following week.

I don't see that happening...but a guy can dream.

We can beat Maryland on the road tho...and get into the other votes category. 

• Plus1 1