Who will be new AD?

45 minutes ago, Red Five said:

If they are picking a candidate now, they probably knew who it was going to be last week.  And Trev knew as well and didn't like who it was.

Also wouldn't be surprised if they just removed the interim tag from Kabourek.

Yeah, it would definitely have been known.

I still think something with the women's basketball team seems more likely.  Unless the new president is someone he has a history with.

• TBH 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK, what does it mean to "name a priority candidate"?  So, they are going to name someone they want, but an agreement hasn't been made?  Or...they name who they want and someone else has to OK the hire?  Who would that be?

Yeah, I don't really get that.  But it seems to be the person they expect to get the job.

Ted Carter was apparently a "priority candidate" at one point.  So that seems to be the case.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But....I wonder once they have picked who they want, what is left in the process?

Seems like it's the same as leaking the top head coach candidate to the media.  If it goes well, you go for it.  If it goes poorly, you change horses.

• Thanks 1