OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

WTF? too much attention? What exactly will decommitting and going to NOTRE DAME do for that attention.......only make it worse.....shees...sounds like a lame ass excuse to me.

exactly if he wanted to check out his options all he had to do is take the trip, not tell Sean Callahan that he was going.

WTF? too much attention? What exactly will decommitting and going to NOTRE DAME do for that attention.......only make it worse.....shees...sounds like a lame ass excuse to me.

exactly if he wanted to check out his options all he had to do is take the trip, not tell Sean Callahan that he was going.

ya ok sean i hate all this attention so I'm gonna tell you that I'm reconsidering my commitment and tell you that I'm visiting ND and Michigan hopefully no one will here of this and or talk about it becuase I hate all this attention....

some of the phone calls are probably from Blaine saying WTF are you thinking man

Listen guys, he's a 17-18 year old kid. He's not obligated to go to NU. I personally think it's a very mature decision of his to do this now instead of later. Is he having second thoughts? Maybe. Either way, it's his choice to make and no one has the right to be anything but disappointed if he changes his mind.

If he's visiting ND, then a decommit is almost a guarantee. I've heard Weiss has some rule about not allowing kids committed to another program to visit his.

Hearing a couple rumors going around.

The first is that Trevor was concerned that we continued to offer other O line candidates after he committed. Wether the staff promised they wouldn't or Trevor just expected it is unknown, if this is indeed true.

Another is a sort of read between lines from a Sean Callahan interview. He told Sean he hasn't decommitted or set up dates to visit ND or Mich, but that his father may have set them up and not told him yet. This is fueling some thought that the father is the one behind this, and for some reason or another trying to push Trevor to ND or UM.

Until we hear anything more, it will be an uphill battle for Michigan and Notre Dame to steal him away. Yes, it could happen, but the odds are still in our favor at this point. Maybe we won't have any other instate players looking elsewhere, but we will have other commitments out of state who will have second thoughts. And some will go elsewhere. When you get many players that many other schools want, you have to expect this. Be prepared for several more before February.

Until we hear anything more, it will be an uphill battle for Michigan and Notre Dame to steal him away. Yes, it could happen, but the odds are still in our favor at this point. Maybe we won't have any other instate players looking elsewhere, but we will have other commitments out of state who will have second thoughts. And some will go elsewhere. When you get many players that many other schools want, you have to expect this. Be prepared for several more before February.

from what i have heard we are actually behind notre dame right now.

did anyone think we would not have a defection again this year, based on last year? losing 2 Nebraska kids though is pretty bad, we no longer have the lock we used to have.....as far as him being afraid of competition, screw that noise, you think there won't be competition at ND or MU? and screw Weiss and his supposed rule about not interviewing commits.....this sounds more like Trevor changing his mind than his dad, another Freeman type move? would expect more integrity from a Nebraska kid, especially after the Freeman incident.....oh well, there will be more deals like this.

Do I wish he would have made his other visits BEFORE he committed.....YES. As he is a young 17 year old kid....should his dad have pointed out to him that taking other visits before a commit was the responsible thing to do....YES. If he decides to go to ND or elsewhere....oh well. Let him go. At least he did it early and not like some of the late decommits from last year. We will find someone to replace him.

Do I wish he would have made his other visits BEFORE he committed.....YES. As he is a young 17 year old kid....should his dad have pointed out to him that taking other visits before a commit was the responsible thing to do....YES. If he decides to go to ND or elsewhere....oh well. Let him go. At least he did it early and not like some of the late decommits from last year. We will find someone to replace him.

he made numerous trips to both ND and UM already, wo the question now is why does he still feel the need to explore and see if he made the right decision or not.

i dont like this as much as anyone else here but i guess it is better now than it would be in Feb on signing day