SIGNED: LB Will Compton

zoogie, sorry my post wasn't clearer.Cody is a top 5 rated 145 pound high school junior.He is being recruited pretty hard by Manning, and Will has been quoted as saying he is down to Illinois,Missouri, and Nebraska because those three schools have wrestling teams, and are recuiting Cody to one degree or another.The brothers want to end up at the same university.It was reported on another board That the Compton's mom really liked coach manning when he met with them.

WOW ! i'm getting all jacked up for these guys... I know Manning is a strong character guy so Ms. Compton liking him doesn't surprise me. I hope Will realizes he could likely come in and play right away (in my opinion the linebacking corps ain't that good right now ) ... whatever happens though I wish those two the best of luck :thumbs

Maybe it's just me, but i get a bad feeling. All the positive comments seem to be coming from Mom's mouth. Makes me thing she really likes us.

The situation is absolutely perfect if Will liked NU... since he hasn't announced it makes me think he doesn't.

as the son of a former college coach I can tell you......if you win the mom you are in really good shape. when my dad would call kids he said he would prefer that the kid wasnt home so he could talk to the parents.

Maybe it's just me, but i get a bad feeling. All the positive comments seem to be coming from Mom's mouth. Makes me thing she really likes us.

The situation is absolutely perfect if Will liked NU... since he hasn't announced it makes me think he doesn't.

as the son of a former college coach I can tell you......if you win the mom you are in really good shape. when my dad would call kids he said he would prefer that the kid wasnt home so he could talk to the parents.

Good for him. I hope he works out well for OSU!

Did I miss something?

:wtf

Did I miss something?

The Magic 8 ball thinks he meant to post in the Domicone thread. :dunno

Did I miss something?

Man I need to pull my head out of my arse! I meant to place this in the Domicone thread! Sorry about that.

Did I miss something?

Man I need to pull my head out of my arse! I meant to place this in the Domicone thread! Sorry about that.

man you got my hopes up..... I thought my dad got the OSU job :rollin

Did I miss something?

man you got my hopes up..... I thought my dad got the OSU job :rollin

:clap:rollin