JUCO LB Shaun Mohler

Great to hear.....................I just hope we don't have any guys jump like we did last year because my nerves can't take that sh#t!!! :ahhhhhhhh

Unfortunately, defections are part of recruiting. I'm sure we'll have a few jump ship, almost every school does. With Rippy and Whitmore continuing to take visits, they're my mostly likely decommits right now.

his college coach confirmed that he officially decommitted from Cal a few weeks ago, and that he only committed there due to pressure from family members and that his heart was not at Cal.

According to Scout.com-loved his visit to NU and loves what the coaches are doing. NU is the right place for him and he will be following his heart to NU

His quote "Nebraska's the one, I'm a Cornhusker baby"

so i wouldnt worry to much about him, he is "N"

Sounds like as long as the coaches stay in close contact with him, they'll be able to keep him. Was the visit official or unofficial? It would be great to get him back for a game on an official visit.

it was an official. because he was a full qualifier out of high school and since he has at least 1 semester of college he can make an official visit at any time

it would be hard to get him to a gameday visit because of his football schedule at his JUCO