Did Bo make a mistake?

HANC

I really like just starting topics to catch everyone's attention..... This is NOT an "I told you so" post (well, yes it is , kind of).......... Personally, I was one of many who felt that Bo coaching in the NC game was a brilliant, no brainer......honestly, I did :) , check the posts.......

but, I do know that Husker Nation (sorry for the guy's who hate that term), was split on his choice. I remember reading post after post and listening to caller after caller on 1620 say that Bo should be in Lincoln with HIS team......

I am not saying that he (and I/we) were right about him coaching, but right now, Bo did more for the program by being on the national stage and having his defense shine against OSU....... I honestly believe the surge in recruiting (especially Williams re-commiting) has a lot to do with the NC game....

Just wondering how many "nay-sayers" are still sticking by their guns about him making a mistake.....because, once again, we still don't know for sure if it was a good/bad move..

Great move IMHO....

One of my surgeons I see from time to time said, that he thought it was great the air time Bo got during that game and it could only help recruiting. Said he wished Louisville had gotten some one like Bo for their defence, as hes a graduate of the school. Just passing on what one outsider had to say. I agree with him.

GBR!!!

One of my surgeons I see from time to time said, that he thought it was great the air time Bo got during that game and it could only help recruiting. Said he wished Louisville had gotten some one like Bo for their defence, as hes a graduate of the school. Just passing on what one outsider had to say. I agree with him.

GBR!!!

Mrs. AbqRed was commenting during the game that Bo got a whole heckuva lot more air time than the LSU HC. (She thought Bo was the head coach, as he was getting so much time.)

I thought it was absolutely the right move to coach. Best for the LSU kids and by proxy, best for the Husker kids. 's about time loyalty comes back!

Is it Spring Game time yet!?

GBR!!!

Mrs. AbqRed was commenting during the game that Bo got a whole heckuva lot more air time than the LSU HC. (She thought Bo was the head coach, as he was getting so much time.)

I thought it was absolutely the right move to coach. Best for the LSU kids and by proxy, best for the Husker kids. 's about time loyalty comes back!

nah, we're just gonna spend the *&%# winter talkin' about the color of the uniforms...

:wacko:

GBR!!!

nah, we're just gonna spend the *&%# winter talkin' about the color of the uniforms...

:wacko:

Or what the fan base should call themselves :)

It obviously was the right thing to do and it was the right thing for Osborne to allow him to do. If Osborne would've told him that he couldn't coach in the NC game I don't think he would've come here. There were way more positives then there was negatives for him to coach in that game. His defense played well and that helps us. :thumbs

Whether it was good for NU or not really shouldn't be the issue here. The main issue to me was he should have finished what he started. The only way to do that was to coach in that game. I fully understand him not coaching in the game if Miles and the team didn't want him there. However, he was asked by Miles to coach in that game. If he wouldn't have coached in that game, I would be a lot more nervous about him as our HC. He had an obligation to LSU and the team to coach in the game. Running out on his team like Petrino did to the Falcons would have been unbearable.