DE Kevin Young

Would have liked to have him, but its not like Nebraska was exactly hurting at DE.

Have Allen coming back, Josh Williams coming off red shirt, William Yancy, Jason Ankrah coming in next year, and some other men.

Also we have Baker who can play either DT or DE, along with Suh coming back and incoming freshman Pensick and Randel.

Odds are he would have redshirted next year anyways.

Oh well bring on JPP and/or Beanie Logan

Talk about a last second switch. If you saw his youtube video he was standing on the Jayhawk on the 50 at Ku's stadium at the beginning.

I thought to myself then that if he loved it that much, why did he switch the first time.

yeah, esp. with how our coaches were pretty good(to the best of my knowledge) about not pressuring kids to commit

That my friends is why there is no such thing as a "verbal commitment"!

I agree. First a kid picks a school, chooses another one, and then goes back to his original choice? I can't stand topsy turvy minded guys like this...not trying to single this guy out, but prospects that do this need to wait until the very end of the recruiting process to make their choice. I just wish prospects would own up to their word and be men about it. Oh well, kids will be kids. I'd much rather not have ones like Young. I guess not all prospects can be as well spoken as Cody Green... :thumbs

I really truly hope that we literally knock him out of every game he plays against us. Possibly the last game making it so he can't play anymore, ever. I know some will not like my comment but I can't stand people like this. As stated above he enrolls in like two days so he had to have known he was feeling this way for a while and just chose to delay telling out coaches. I hope he is exactly like freeman bc he got pounded every game against us and was also 0-3.