RB Jarvis Giles

We need to get him on a visit....

OK. :)

Rivals (by way of recruiting planet) has him still committed to Tenn. but visiting Nebraska, South Carolina, Illinois, and Ole Miss.

Anyone know what game he's visiting? This would be a huge get :clap

Well, since Colorado is our only remaining home game, I'd suspect that's the one...

Cu if his HS team is done.

we need him

Do we? With Roy and Q being Soph's, and Mendoza being a RFr, we have a lot of young talent at running back. He wouldn't become the main back until his junior year, granted that Roy and Q stay for their senior seasons. I want Giles to become a Husker just as much as everyone else, as he is an electrifying playmaker that could really help our offense, but I wouldn't be discouraged one bit if we didn't land a "big-time" running back commit in this class. I think that next year is the year where we land at least 1 "big time" RB.

Just my 2 cents.

we need him

Do we? With Roy and Q being Soph's, and Mendoza being a RFr, we have a lot of young talent at running back. He wouldn't become the main back until his junior year, granted that Roy and Q stay for their senior seasons. I want Giles to become a Husker just as much as everyone else, as he is an electrifying playmaker that could really help our offense, but I wouldn't be discouraged one bit if we didn't land a "big-time" running back commit in this class. I think that next year is the year where we land at least 1 "big time" RB.

Just my 2 cents.

Agreed. I'd be happy if he came here but we don't "need" a rb. We NEED a WR or Two or Three

It sure seemed like Mcburse wanted to commit. The coaches may be slow playing him a bit because of Giles...

No way. If/When McBurse decides he wants to be apart of the class, he will be in. Same for Giles and Burkhead. That's the good part about these kids being pure athletes. You put them on the field, let them decide who the best player is and worry about positions after. Burkhead is more of a WR/RB anyways.