RB Jarvis Giles

father is pretty much right. Not so glowing reports on Okafor so far this year. Even some rumors of a move to LB, but I don't know how valid those rumors are.

After Mendoza it is completely up in the air about who would be next in line at RB. Some PT to definitely to be had by any RB who comes in here.

Is it Lester Ward and then walkons? What position is Kyler Reed? Or are you saying nobody after Mendoza has shown anything thus far so any recruit worth his star rating would be in the mix next year?

My thinking is that most running backs who are 5 star or even high 4 star material could come in and challenge for playing time at most schools including NU. Some that are pretty stacked at RB would be exceptions. Not saying that Mendoza, Okafor, or any other backs on our current roster won't be productive, just that it's kind of difficult to judge at this point. That's what leads me to be uncomfortable with our future backfield. It's not like we have a stable of 4 or 5 star guys waiting in the wings. I'm not saying that the sky is falling, just that I'm.... say.... keeping my eyes to the skies. LOL

father is pretty much right. Not so glowing reports on Okafor so far this year. Even some rumors of a move to LB, but I don't know how valid those rumors are.

After Mendoza it is completely up in the air about who would be next in line at RB. Some PT to definitely to be had by any RB who comes in here.

Is it Lester Ward and then walkons? What position is Kyler Reed? Or are you saying nobody after Mendoza has shown anything thus far so any recruit worth his star rating would be in the mix next year?

Last part would be right. After Mendoza, no RB on our roster has shown he deserves any ounce of PT.

Kyler will be an H-Back. Sorta like Teafatiller, except he'll likely get more PT.