RB Jarvis Giles

dunno, the last Raiders coach to get fired and go to a major ncaa program really SUCKED........ plus, with Mark May bashing the hire on ESPN, not sure. Kiffin's name only will carry some clout though. His records sucks, and he wasn't givin the Minnesota job (Brewster).

Because we should always listen to Mark May as Nebraska fans...

I think he will end up here, but if he doesn't then we'll be fine without him.

Any thoughts of Spurrier crying foul about Kiffin making contact with Giles before he was officially coach? Will Kiffin and Reaves get a slap on the wrist? Will this send Giles elsewhere and maybe into Nebraska's open arms? :dunno

I thought for sure you do this before you pass the test, yes you get a slap on the wrist, but then you and you're school are done with that recruit.

So Tennessee is done with Giles then b/c of recruiting violations? Are you 100% sure about that? B/c if so thats freaking huge...I dont see us losing head to head with SCar for Giles. I really hope ur right...

Heh. This is the NCAA we're talking about. Don't get your hopes up...I bet they don't do a thing.

According to a Vol fan:

"Nebraska has bigger problems than UT as far as recruiting is concerned. There isn't enough talent within 700 miles of NU to compete with any of the South division. Mizzou will fade but the Big 12 North isn't close to being competitive with the South. IMO, the team headed in the right direction is Colorado. The results aren't there yet but Hawkin is building.

Colorado doesn't have a ton of talent either but has long ties to California and offers more "amenities" such as the Rockies et al to attract national recruits than any of the other North teams."

I hope none of their recruits come from this no talent zone he speaks of.

unitedstatesnicelargecv1.jpg

According to a Vol fan:

"Nebraska has bigger problems than UT as far as recruiting is concerned. There isn't enough talent within 700 miles of NU to compete with any of the South division. Mizzou will fade but the Big 12 North isn't close to being competitive with the South. IMO, the team headed in the right direction is Colorado. The results aren't there yet but Hawkin is building.

Colorado doesn't have a ton of talent either but has long ties to California and offers more "amenities" such as the Rockies et al to attract national recruits than any of the other North teams."

so half the state of texas(argueably the best state for football) has no talent....hey gee that looks like ft worth is in the no talent zone...didn't we have a great coach and qb come from ft worth...what's his name.

or missouri not having nay talent...or LA, yeah that vol is smoking some pot... also when we trounced the vols, weren't half the starters from a no talent state?

Any thoughts of Spurrier crying foul about Kiffin making contact with Giles before he was officially coach? Will Kiffin and Reaves get a slap on the wrist? Will this send Giles elsewhere and maybe into Nebraska's open arms? :dunno

I thought for sure you do this before you pass the test, yes you get a slap on the wrist, but then you and you're school are done with that recruit.

So Tennessee is done with Giles then b/c of recruiting violations? Are you 100% sure about that? B/c if so thats freaking huge...I dont see us losing head to head with SCar for Giles. I really hope ur right...

bad news, he passed it last weekend apperently(addressed at his press confrence). :wasted

According to a Vol fan:

:rollin:rollin

i love the map

According to a Vol fan:

Typical mouthbreather not paying attention to what he's saying before it comes out of his c**kholster. There is plenty of talent in that area and anyone with even a pea sized brain can figure that out. Enjoy your mediocre coach Tennessee, you've got some serious problems with this guy.

According to a Vol fan:

:rollin:rollin

i love the map

The map is good stuff!! :clap

Well it looks like Nebraska and South Carolina are extremely close..

Giles: South Carolina, Nebraska “neck and neck”

Despite a recent effort by new Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin to woo Gaither running back Jarvis Giles back into a verbal commitment for the Vols, Giles said told the Times that South Carolina and Nebraska are “neck and neck” as his favorites.

Giles returned from his official visit to Nebraska this weekend – he saw the Huskers’ rivalry game with Colorado – impressed.

“The atmosphere in that stadium was outrageous,” Giles said. “It was like the stands were shaking in there. When it comes to that I think Nebraska’s got the edge. And Nebraska has a 96 percent graduation rate, so that’s impressive too.”

Giles said he talked to Kiffin Sunday morning, a day before he was introduced as Tennessee's new head coach, and that he told him he saw his tape and said he was an "impressive back."

"He said he'd look at more and get back to me," Giles said. "Lane Kiffin is Lane Kiffin. He seems like a good coach. I mean, he coached Reggie Bush (at USC) and he's a good back, but we'll see. I'm still decommitted."

South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier is planning a visit Thursday (He is also expected to visit Hillsborough running back Lindsey Lamar also). Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini has also pledged a visit this week.

“It’s going to be a busy week,” Giles said.