RB Jarvis Giles

Committed to South Carolina. <_<

You sandbaggin son of a bitch! <_<

You had me scared for a second...then the next thing I know I've got a handful of fruitcakes singing in my grill..<_<

hey it's a great song, i love singing it...hell i was singing it to my girlfriend randomly and it was amusing, but you should look for westboro baptist gets rick rolld(some guy went to a one of their protests with a boom box and had this play the entire time while he danced in the picket line holding up a sign that said "god hates mohawks, and god hates westboro" and he had a great mohawk it made me happy.

Committed to South Carolina. <_<

You sandbaggin son of a bitch! <_<

You had me scared for a second...then the next thing I know I've got a handful of fruitcakes singing in my grill..<_<

hey it's a great song, i love singing it...hell i was singing it to my girlfriend randomly and it was amusing, but you should look for westboro baptist gets rick rolld(some guy went to a one of their protests with a boom box and had this play the entire time while he danced in the picket line holding up a sign that said "god hates mohawks, and god hates westboro" and he had a great mohawk it made me happy.

That's odd...your girlfriend doesn't like me to sing it around her.. <_< jk bro

Seriously though, will he be here for the CU game?

I don't think he's committed to South Carolina. He's visiting for the CU game. He was asked who his leader was between Tennessee and South Carolina and he said South Carolina. He's going to come to Lincoln, go home, and compare the three teams before he makes his decision.

So, take heart. Sea of Red oughta give him something to think about.

I don't think he's committed to South Carolina. He's visiting for the CU game. He was asked who his leader was between Tennessee and South Carolina and he said South Carolina. He's going to come to Lincoln, go home, and compare the three teams before he makes his decision.

So, take heart. Sea of Red oughta give him something to think about.

lolzzz :dumdum:dumdum