RB Jarvis Giles

dunno, the last Raiders coach to get fired and go to a major ncaa program really SUCKED........ plus, with Mark May bashing the hire on ESPN, not sure. Kiffin's name only will carry some clout though. His records sucks, and he wasn't givin the Minnesota job (Brewster).

He's no longer considering Tennessee. It's a tie between us and South Carolina right now. Beck and Pelini are going to visit him next week. Looking pretty good right now. He was blown away by his visit. Good old Lincoln Memorial and the sea of red come through again.

What he said and the truth are two totally different things.

Kid is really, really interested in Tennessee. Plus, one of his favorite coaches from USCe is rumored to be headed to Tennessee.

He was claiming us and Sc at the top. Lip service I guess.

David Reaves, who is Giles' lead recruiter at USCe, is likely headed to Tennessee since he is the brother-in-law of Lane Kiffin. Not to mention he is young and an ace recruiter probably helps him as well. If they also retain Stan Drayton, who is his Giles' lead recruiter at Tennessee, I would bet a ton of money on the fact Tennessee will get Giles back in the fold.

Kid is really, really interested in Tennessee. Plus, one of his favorite coaches from USCe is rumored to be headed to Tennessee.

He didn't waste any time in decommitting for someone who is 'really, really interested' in Tennessee.

He decommitted when he had no clue who the coach was going to be nor did he know his lead recruiter for USCe was likely headed to Tennessee.

I mean, Giles decommitted a month ago. Kiffin was named coach, what, 2 days ago?

It's gonna take time for Tenneessee to get the coaches put together and get on the same page. Also, no one know what this hire will really do for Tenn. or what the team will look like.

I know Bo has only been here one year, but I think you can see where the program is heading. 8-4 this season, with maybe less talent than last year. We know where the Huskers are heading!!

Now with that said, Giles is an early entry, correct?? He will enroll in January and be around for spring ball. So, I would think he would rather go to a school who isn't in chaos. To a school that knows what direction the program is heading and exactly what the coaches think and can be proven.

He didn't waste any time in decommitting for someone who is 'really, really interested' in Tennessee.

He decommitted when he had no clue who the coach was going to be nor did he know his lead recruiter for USCe was likely headed to Tennessee.

I mean, Giles decommitted a month ago. Kiffin was named coach, what, 2 days ago?

no different than when cally was toast here, guys don't like the unknown.