Will We Be Ranked at the End of the Year?

Will We Be Ranked at Any Point This Year?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a feeling we're going to break the top 25 this year although it will be in the twenties. I feel like we might get to #23 or so.

I honestly kinda hate having to talk about us losing this game and that game because Nebraska has to go in with the attitude that we can win each game. What if we pull out the upset a few times this year? In 2008 Nebraska is the team where nobody knows what to expect from them. In a way, that makes us very dangerous. We're that team with nothing to lose and the only way to go from here is up. That, and it's payback time.

It's not about where we've been, it's about where we're going!

BACK TO THE TOP!

I have a feeling we're going to break the top 25 this year although it will be in the twenties. I feel like we might get to #23 or so.

I honestly kinda hate having to talk about us losing this game and that game because Nebraska has to go in with the attitude that we can win each game. What if we pull out the upset a few times this year? In 2008 Nebraska is the team where nobody knows what to expect from them. In a way, that makes us very dangerous. We're that team with nothing to lose and the only way to go from here is up. That, and it's payback time.

BACK TO THE TOP!

I agree that we need to look at every game as winnable..... because they all are. but as a whole the idea of us not dropping several games is not real likely

BACK TO THE TOP!

I agree!!!

We can model ourselves after . . . . . KU(?!!?!)

BACK TO THE TOP!

I agree!!!

We can model ourselves after . . . . . KU(?!!?!)

Rock Chalk Baby!

Sorry guys, probably not this year. One way you could pull it off is upset Va Tech, that would be the way. You lose that game, I think it will be tough...

I Don't want to be a hater. We play 5 Top 20 teams this year, so I not exactly positive in an absolute sense where we will fall out in the end, but I think 7-5 is nice work for Bo in a year 1! I think maybe this is a more realistic talk for year 2 or 3, heck, if things go well, you all may be really good by year 3.

I know we'll be ranked at the end of next season..

And Hopefully higher than #73 like last season (One spot behind Frankie's Ohio team btw) <_<

I know it's gotten to be human nature to try to protect our fragile ego by playing down expectations to insure we won't be disappointed, but I'm going out on a limb and predicting a top 15 finish.

Attitude still means something in College ball, and I think this staff can make all the difference in tha world..We've done it before with lesser talent.

I fell we have a very good chance to be a ranked team next year. Now I just hope the players believe they can be a ranked team by playing their asses off and never giving up. That will be good enough for me.

Effort and Attitude is what we need the most of and I think we will see an improvement in both areas this year. Does that equate to wins? I do not know but it should give us a better chance for victories.