SIGNED: QB Cody Green

sh#t who knows at this point.

Cody Green

You got his number? Im gonna put an end to this. :)

no, but someone that is really really important on another location, sent a message over the phone that included a bunch of letters, and they got a response that said "no, not really"

now those letter might have been words formed in a question that was asking if he has set a concrete date for his decision? but i dont really know, and cant really say without being any more specific than that

Folks over on HI are saying ATM commit, but this is the net so you never know.

We need to close on one of these qb's. When it comes to recruiting there is first-place and no-place. I'm not hitting panic-mode by any stretch but we gotta start winning a few recruiting battles.

We need to close on one of these qb's. When it comes to recruiting there is first-place and no-place. I'm not hitting panic-mode by any stretch but we gotta start winning a few recruiting battles.

We've got about 24-48 hours until this saga is over.

as of late last night, nothing official has been announced, and some still think that he will end up at NU

Don't take this the wrong way but may I ask, who is saying he will still end up at NU?

Are they reliable sources?

Alls I have heard thus far is Nebraska sources coming out in the past few days saying he was a Texas A&M commit.

I tend to believe he is a silent commit and has asked everyone affiliated with Texas A&M to keep it hush hush which is the reason why the rumblings are coming out of the Nebraska camp and not A&M.

:restore and Gig 'em

We've got about 24-48 hours until this saga is over.

:yeah

For better or worse.

as of late last night, nothing official has been announced, and some still think that he will end up at NU

Don't take this the wrong way but may I ask, who is saying he will still end up at NU?

Are they reliable sources?

Alls I have heard thus far is Nebraska sources coming out in the past few days saying he was a Texas A&M commit.

I tend to believe he is a silent commit and has asked everyone affiliated with Texas A&M to keep it hush hush which is the reason why the rumblings are coming out of the Nebraska camp and not A&M.

:restore and Gig 'em

Green has had good things to say about both schools.

Near as i can tell, both camps are hearing what they want to hear and are claiming he is theirs to lose.