SIGNED: QB Cody Green

I wouldn't give-up hope just yet, could well be just net-rumor. I think we are still in the chase.

Between Green, Scheelhaase, and Mossakowski we really need to close a deal.

Exactly.

Remember when Compton supposedly decommited, and had all but "eliminated" us? Until I hear the recruit say it, I'm not going to think too awful much of it.

Guy on rivals posted that he ran into Cody and his mom along with two of his coaches at the airport. Basically long story short, he said Cody wouldn't stop talking and praising Nebraska, nor could his mom for tha tmatter. Said the coaches were wearing NU hats at the time too. Most importantly, he said he wasn't picking the kids brains, but rather Cody came out talking about all this.

FWIW

Guy on rivals posted that he ran into Cody and his mom along with two of his coaches at the airport. Basically long story short, he said Cody wouldn't stop talking and praising Nebraska, nor could his mom for tha tmatter. Said the coaches were wearing NU hats at the time too. Most importantly, he said he wasn't picking the kids brains, but rather Cody came out talking about all this.

FWIW

That helps

Howdy guys. First off, let me introduce myself by saying I am a Texas A&M graduate but have been a lifelong Husker fan due to the long lines of ties I have to the university. Both my parents are NU grads and almost my entire extended family resides in Big Red country. I love both universities very much. I'll also add that some of the best times of my life revolved around watching Tommie, Brook, Frost and the like during the early to late 90's. I miss those times. Hopefully they return soon. I feel confident Mr. Pelini will get it done.

I just wanted to get that out of the way so you guys don't take me as a troll or anything.

With regards to Cody Green...

To me, it seems one of us (Nebraska or Texas A&M) is getting some wool pulled over our eyes in some sort of way. There has to be wrong information going around on one of the sides.

From reading the posts on here, many feel Cody Green is "N". In Aggieland, most people feel he is still ours and not worried about it in the least bit.

One of the posters here said we might be recruiting him as an athlete. This goes against everything I have heard. We are definately recruiting him as a QB.

Either way, this is one recruit I'll be happy with no matter who he chooses.

Go Big Red and Gig 'em Ags!

Thanks BigRedIowan! It's great to be here. I'll definately be around alot.

In case you didn't know though, Cody Green is a December graduate and will be availiable to TAMU or NU for spring drills. So technically, signing day is moot for him. Also, all signs are pointing to him making a decision in the next week.

If I had to make a prediction though, it seems as though it will be Texas A&M. Just going by what I've heard. He wants his family to see him play and Dayton is not too far from College Station. Not to mention he wants to study Ag. It just seems like the perfect fit.

Like I said, I'll be happy either way.

In case you didn't know though, Cody Green is a December graduate and will be availiable to TAMU or NU for spring drills. So technically, signing day is moot for him. Also, all signs are pointing to him making a decision in the next week.

If I had to make a prediction though, it seems as though it will be Texas A&M. Just going by what I've heard. He wants his family to see him play and Dayton is not too far from College Station. Not to mention he wants to study Ag. It just seems like the perfect fit.

Your right I had forgot about him being a December grad. It's hard telling on the Ag program though because from what I understand Nebraska has a good one, but you are right on aTm being alot closer than NU. Glad to hear that you'll stick around because it's nice to get a different perspective on things other than from our side of the scarlet curtain. :thumbs

Mabye you are unaware but NU ranks near the top in terms of Agriculture programs. The top Ag schools are probably:

Purdue

Iowa State

Nebraska

A&M

Mabye OSU

Michigan State I think

Mabye you are unaware but NU ranks near the top in terms of Agriculture programs. The top Ag schools are probably:

Purdue

Iowa State

Nebraska

A&M

Mabye OSU

Michigan State I think

And Illinois? :dunno

Anyway, I think OPs point was Nebraska apparently has no advantage over TAMU in that arena (depending in what course of study he is interested). An advantage they might have had over another school.

So we'll know in a week what he's thinking, and by December or January he'll be enrolled somewhere in the Big 12. Hopefully Lincoln.

If I had to make a prediction though, it seems as though it will be Texas A&M. Just going by what I've heard.

FWIW

i am going to say NU based on what I have heard :P